Chapter 40

*YOUR COMMENTS ARE LITERALLY EVERYTHING😩😩😩*

Also, I can't believe we reached 40 chapters with this.. my second love child with Jimin...

Why does Rhythm Hive keep crashing?

Anddddd, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAEHYUN!!!!🥳🥳😭❤️

AUTHOR'S POV:

Nobody had the heart to say anything to Jimin after giving him possibly the worst news of his life.

He seemed so vulnerable, with over hundred emotions on his face.. he was broken. 

"How- how has she been handling it?" Jimin asked after what seemed like ages.

"Hyung, we really shouldn't talk about that" Jungkook said.

Jimin glared at him with red eyes, "you really think you can say that to me after hiding all of this for almost three years?"

"He's right Jimin." Taehyung said, "I really don't think we should talk more about this.. it'll just keep on hurting you."

"I couldn't possibly be more hurt than this Taehyung" Jimin wiped his nose, "please, just tell me.. Is she still getting the hate messages?"

Taehyung and Jungkook looked at the eldest in the room, for any sort of signal.. but apparently Namjoon wanted them to go on because he nodded.

"Yes, she still gets them every now and then" Jungkook said.

"H-has anyone tried to ha-harm her?" Jimin sniffled.

Jungkook shook his head, "she realized that these people couldn't really do anything.. just keep on going about all the bullshit they said."

Jimin nodded, falling silent yet again.

"It's Eric" Jungkook exclaimed loudly when his phone started ringing.

"Pick it up" Taehyung said.

"I'm scared hung, you talk to him" Jungkook handed the phone to Taehyung who picked it up immediately and put the call on speaker.

"Hello"

"ERIC" Taehyung exclaimed, "how're they?"

"How did you guys know?" he asked, "and is y/n with you?"

"No of course she's not.. she left for (your country) a few hours back" Taehyung said.

"Oh.. oh no.. she must be reaching any moment then... and she doesn't even know..." Eric said.

"DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT? HOW ARE MAIA AND THE BABY?" Jungkook screamed.

"They're fine.. Maia's completely alright.. the baby too, he is out of danger. He is still under intensive care but he's stable and he'll be okay" Eric squealed, too happy to hold his excitement.