Chapter 6

Flashback

"I don't know if I should" you said, "it's gonna be so weird, and so awkward.. please he's literally my sister's bias"

You had been together with Jimin for over four months now.. Eric and Maia asked you if you were gonna tell your family..

"But you would tell them someday" Eric said.

"They won't even believe me" you said, sitting down on your bed with a thump.

"Plus, Mrs. L/n said she'd accept Jungkook" Maia said.

You rolled your eyes at her, "please, I'm loyal to Jimin.. plus I may be OT7 but Jungkook is like a sibling to me now"

As if on cue Jimin video called.. even though you face timed almost everyday, your heart would still ALWAYS skip a beat when you'd see his name on the screen..

You got an idea, "okay, I'm gonna ask Jimin to be on the video call while I tell them.. so they'll believe me"

"Wow, that's a pathetic idea" Eric said.

"But worth a shot" Maia said.

You picked up the call and told Jimin what you were gonna do, he immediately agreed and called you cute..

"Aw I'm so happy you wanna tell your mom about me" he smiled, "you're so adorable y/n, I just wanna squish your face and kiss you"

You blushed so hard at his cute little declaration and then Eric and Maia popped up from behind you, "hey Jimin, we're here too.. maybe you can virtually make out later" Maia said, which made you redder.

You decided to put the call on mute and asked Jimin to mute himself too;

"Hey mom, Mia" you addressed both of them, "I need to tell you something"

"Are you pregnant?" your mom asked, looking horrified.

"No, what- why would you say that?" you asked.

"I don't know, I was watching a show and the daughter came up to her mother and told her this" your mom said.

"It's nothing like that" you said.

"So, what's up y/n" Mia asked.

"Umm,, okay, let's get to the point.. I'm dating Jimin" you shut your eyes after saying that.

Mia snorted and your mom spat the coffee out of her mouth, "yeah and mom I've been doing drugs for three years now, and I have a collection of doll heads in my cupboard" Mia said.

"What the fuck Mia" you said, "I mean what the hell.." you looked at her.

"You mean Park Jimin?" your mom asked, "of BTS? The very cute man? The one with the face of an angel?"

"Uhm, yes him" you said, blushing.

"Y/n, if I'm being honest, I would've had a hard time believing if you'd told me that you're dating Diego.. because that guy is a total snack.. I'm not attacking your boyfriend Maia, but yeah" Mia said, "did you really expect us to fall for this? That you'd get the Park Jimin?"

Eric let out a stifled laugh, you glared at him and realized that Maia was trying to hold her laughter too, "all of you are so rude" you sighed.