Chapter 22

(Felt like making this chapter 18+ then I decided against it lmaoooo, but it could be slightly nsfw)

Flashback:

"I love holding you like this but I really can't do it any longer" Jimin said.

"Oh shit I'm so sorry" you got off him, "I forgot" you laughed.

He smiled at you, "do you like it?"

"I LOVE IT" you practically shouted, "this is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me"

"I love you so much" Jimin said, "come on"

He led you to the blankets, "what are we watching?" You asked him as you both removed your shoes and sat down.

"Do you remember I promised you that we would have a Harry Potter marathon?" He interlaced fingers of both his hands with yours.

"Yes" you almost squealed, you didn't think he would remember this.

"So let's do it" he smiled adoringly.

You leaned in for a gentle peck on his lips while smiling like a baby, "you're the sweetest"

He put on Harry Potter and the sorcerer's stone and sat with you.
You sat between his legs, with your back against his chest as he wrapped his arms around you and then covered both of you with a blanket.

The amazing position was ruined when he got up to get you something to eat.
"You wanna drink something angel?" He asked.

"Nah" you said, "I wanna be sober for this.. all this is too cute and I want to enjoy it sober"

He smiled, "well how about a little wine?"

"Yeah okay, that sounds good.. but only a little" you said.

After that you asked Jimin to lie down and you lay with him and put your head on his chest while he played with your hair.

The first movie ended pretty quickly. It seemed like the time was going too fast.

By the middle of the second movie, you two were already cuddling.

"You know Jungkook wanted to third wheel tonight?" He said, his hand ruffling your hair and the other holding you.

"What? Why?" You asked, looking at him.

"Well, he helped me with the decorations and stuff. When I told him that I was planning to watch Harry Potter with you, he whined 'hyung please take me with you, I promise to look away when you and y/n would do explicit stuff but I really wanna watch the movies'" Jimin laughed. You were amazed by how amazingly he imitated Jungkook, "then I asked him to watch the movies by himself, so he said he too wanted to watch them in a romantic setting.
"And then only to annoy me, he put the barbecue here, he texted me later saying 'Hyung, you obviously won't have time to get up and cook anything because you'll be so busy with y/n, so I put the barbecue there to trouble you'"

You laughed, "Jungkook is the cutest little baby ever.. no wonder the entire world loves him, but wait, does that mean we have takeout food?"

"But you love me" Jimin said, smiling while showing his teeth, "and yes we have takeout food"

"I love Jungkook too, he's my best friend" you said.