Epilogue- Part IV

HELLOOOOO
Couldnt post on Hoba's birthday🤧but belated happy birthday my sunshine🥰🥰🥰🥰

HELLOOOOOCouldnt post on Hoba's birthday🤧but belated happy birthday my sunshine🥰🥰🥰🥰

ALSOOO, HIS SISTER GOT PROPOSED TODAY🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧IM EMOTIONAL

Tell me this,  what shows do you guys watch/have watched?(English)

"You couldn't possibly think it is normal for you to show up here- at my workplace- unannounced?" you asked Jimin as he took a large bite from your burger.

"But I wanted to see you-" he said with his mouth full.

"You gave half of them a heart attack Jimin- my team is too precious." you said.

"Okay I'm sorry- but don't you think we should spend more time together before I- you know? Leave?" he asked, pouting.

"Yah- stop pouting" you threw the pickle from your burger at him.

He giggled, "okay. But I mean it- we should spend more time together."

It was a pretty normal day at work but then Dr. Brown came running to you, almost panting, to tell you that Park Jimin was waiting outside for you.

There was no way you could give his unplanned visit any logical explanation- he didn't only disrupt your workflow but also distracted all your colleagues.. and even the other scientists in other labs... and possibly all the people in the neighboring buildings too..

But then he made that pouty face- an old habit, something he did whenever you were angry at him- and now, all you could think of was kissing that beautiful face of his.

Of course you were still in the 'we need to work this out as friends' phase, so even the thoughts about kissing him were out of question.

You were sitting in the little garden in front of your lab- eating the burgers Jimin brought for both of you.

Jimin's fans had started noticing little things like how Jimin won't stop smiling now.. how he always seemed happy and bubbly and how the old Jimin was finally back. They also seemed to notice how the timing of his old self being back collided with the timing of you coming back in his life.. So among the sea of hate tweets, there were also some positive tweets about you.. About how you managed to bring the 'manggae' back..

There was no way you were taking credit about any of this.. It was Jimin who helped you find your old self back- not the other way round. You were happy now, you had everything you wanted.. But you were still working on making this relationship with Jimin work.

"Yes we should spend more time together- but the next time you are planning to come over, a heads up would be nice." you said. Without even realizing, your hand reached up to his lips to remove the mayo that might've stuck when he took the huge bite;  you licked it off your fingers.

Jimin smirked, then smiled shyly which led to your cheeks being heated up.

"Let's go for a trip" he suggested.

"What?"

"A trip- it'll be fun." he said, "you, me, Jungkookie and Taehyungie."

"But I have work" you said.

"I'm sure your colleagues could manage a few days without you." he looked past you, at the plant behind you, "wouldn't you?"

You weren't sure why he was talking to the plant.

"Come on" he said, "I can see you-"

Scurrying out from behind the plant came Lily and Dr. Kang and your eyes widened in surprise ," yes of course" Lily bowed down, "I'm so sorry- we didn't mean to eavesdrop-" she said nervously.

"We just happened to be here" Dr. Kang said, on the verge of biting his nails.

"Yes- we're- umm- we're here on a date." she said, "aren't we, Dr. Kang?" she bumped her shoulder with his.

"Ow- yeah- um- yes" he blushed, "yes we are."

Jimin chuckled lowly, "I didn't say anything, I'm just asking you if you'd be okay without y/n for a couple of days."

"Yes of course Park Jimin- you should totally go y/n-" Lily said, "really sir- she is almost always talking about you-" she immediately kept both her hands on her mouth, "I mean- all of you.. she loves BTS so much."

Jimin chuckled again and then looked at you while you just shut your eyes and sighed, "of course she does.. so it's settled then- we're going on a trip in two days. Thank you- um?"

"Lily- sir, it's Lily" Lily blurted out.

"Thank you Lily." he smiled at your and motioned to both of them to leave.

Once they left, you shook your head, "idiots."

Jimin grinned, "I love them."

"You didn't even ask me though." you said.

His voice dropped, all deep and sexy, "well, would you say no though?"

You gulped, "yes- I mean, no- no I won't say no."

He smiled , "I already know you."

"Yeah but where would we go?" you asked.

"Do you remember how you always used to ask me to show you the house in 'In the Soop?'" he asked.

"Yeah?"

He raised his eyebrows, "so? Let's go there."

"Really?" you got up excitedly and almost jumped on top of him to hug him, then seeing the surroundings, you stopped yourself, "thank you Jimin- I love that house."

He smiled, "I know."