Chapter 41

Okay so I was DEFINITELY not planning to update because  I have a test tomorrow and I'm super tired. But then I got to know that the test got cancelled. So HERE YOU GO!

Don't forget to vote and comment lovelies😘❤️

"What- where- where's Maia?" you asked the first person you saw when you reached the hospital, who happened to be Liam. Your mother had texted you the name of the hospital.

He looked utterly confused to see you,"What are you doing here? Who told you?"

"Liam" you said in a threateningly low voice, "where is my best friend?"

"She's resting, she's alright" he said.

"And the baby?" You asked.

"Is alright too" he said, smiling, "he is under intensive care but stable"

"Oh" you let yourself sit on the floor slowly with your back against the wall, finally letting out the breath you had been holding for so long and shut your eyes , "oh thank god"

"Okay now, who told you?" He asked again.

"I did" Eric said, "I wasn't expecting you to show up. But I'm happy you did." He sat beside you and kept his arm around your shoulder.

Your eyes were still shut, "how- how did it all happen?"

"Guys! She's up" Diego shouted from across the hall, earning a few glares from the people sitting close by and a random nurse asked him to stay quiet because there were patients around.

You immediately got up and rushed inside, completely ignoring the man who just became a father and sat beside your life support system.

"You were supposed to come in two weeks" Maia said weakly.

"Shut up, stop talking, let me hold your hand" you said and took her hand in yours, "how're you feeling?"

"Have you been crying?" She asked, wiping a tear from your cheek.

"Of course not. I am absolutely alright knowing that my best friend and her baby had to go through all that" you said, "okay I'm sorry, no sarcasm. Obviously I've been crying."

She laughed, "I'm happy you're here"

"I love you" you said.

"I love you too."

After you had made sure that Maia was indeed alright, you met Diego and congratulated him. He was literally the happiest man on the planet. Anybody could see the way he was practically jumping up and down. Alternating between visiting his baby and his wife. Making sure that both of them felt alright and taking full care of them.

Then you finally met Eric, Jake, Liam and your mom. All of them were at the hospital.

Mia was babysitting Jina. So you visited them later.

Everyone was happy to see you but you still had that uneasy feeling that they were hiding something from you. Everytime you would ask them, Eric would just say something off topic.

You dropped a text to Jungkook and Taehyung as soon as you could, to let them know that you had reached and Maia and the baby were safe.

y/n: Hey! I hope your performance went well! They're alright. Safe. I'll call you guys later. I'm sorry for leaving with that abrupt message.

Jungkook immediately replied;

Jungkook: yes, we got to know! I'm so happy they're alright!! The performance went well! Take care! Love you 😘