Chapter 13

Your flight was delayed, you were supposed to land in the morning but by the time you landed in Seoul, it was already late afternoon..

You decided to get a cup of coffee before heading to your new home, so you dropped by the cafe at the airport.

"Have I seen you somewhere?" a woman asked.

"I don't think so" you shook your head slightly and smiled at her, knowing where this was going.

"I most certainly have" she said and squinted as if to see you properly, "OH yes!" she had a eureka moment, "you're the girl who was linked with Park Jimin!"

You were used to this now, random people coming up to you and telling you something you didn't wanna hear.. you gave your standard answer.. as much as it hurt you..

"I don't even know who Park Jimin is" you said, looking convincingly confused.

And then that woman did what everyone else always did when you said this-she made a disgusted face at you and then looked away.

She must be thinking how could someone in currently in Seoul not know who Park Jimin is...

You were exhausted by the time you reached your new apartment. You completely ignored the fact that the entire way you saw BTS everywhere.. The entire city of Seoul was under the impact of those 7 most amazing people... as they should...

You couldn't even bother to look at the area all around. So you made a mental note to check out the place later in the evening but decided to let the stuff stay wherever it is and just crash on the bed.

The apartment was nice and spacious, well furnished, it looked like a place that would get great sunlight in the morning till noon. It was airy. There seemed to be no problem with the water and electricity supply..
You thought you could make this place a home....

You woke up late in the evening from what was supposed to be a short nap. You decided to arrange the place a little bit and clean it up so that at least it would look presentable.

You put a cloth around your face, tied your hair up and got to work.

You started with dusting the furniture.. it wasn't very dirty, but it was dirty enough to trigger your dust allergies.. You swept the floor next, which took longer than it should've.. Then you arranged your clothes into the cupboard..

This is taking all of my energy...

But then you heard the bell ring.. Unsure of who it could be, you left all your clothes on the floor and went to open the door.

You peeped through the peephole, there was a masked person, wearing fully black clothes, wearing sunglasses inside a building and a bucket hat to cover their head..

You looked at the person closely and realized they had two large pizzas in their hand.

"Y/n!!" a male voice said. It wasn't just any male voice..

"Jungkook!!!" you threw the door open and gave him a big hug, "what the fuck are you doing here?"

He hugged you back, apparently not bothered by your extremely messy look at dirty clothes, "what do you mean, I'm here to meet you" he said, still covered by his mask, sunglasses and hat, then pointed at the pizza boxes, "and Pizza" he giggled.. the classic Jungkook giggle.

"I'm starving, come in" you said and let him in.

"You know you can remove all of that" you said, pointing to his mask, and sunglasses, "I know who you are"

He removed it and you saw his beautiful face and very sparkly eyes.

"Kookie" your voice softened, "are you crying?" you wanted to laugh and cry at the same time because he was looking so adorable.

"What?" He whined, "stop looking at me like that"

"Like what?" You were trying to control your laughter.

"Like I'm a baby" he said.

"But you are a baby" you said.

"Come here" he hugged you again, "I missed you"

That's when you let your tears fall too, and started laughing at the same time, while hugging him "you're crying too now" he said, "and laughing.. you're weird y/n"

"Yes I know" you said and snorted, "I missed you too"

"Why do you look homeless though?" He asked, "and why does this place look like a flea market?" He looked all around him.

"Shut up" you threw your nearest T-shirt at him, "I was arranging the stuff"

"Already? But you just came" he said, removing your shirt from his face and throwing it back at you, "aren't you tired or something?"

"Yeah but this needs to be done" you said, "just push the stuff away and make yourself home" you looked around, "as homely as it can be" you swatted your hands, "I'll get us beer"

"It's weird that you already have beer and you haven't even settled in" he said.

"That's a basic necessity Jungkook" you rolled your eyes at him and headed towards the refrigerator. 

AUTHOR'S POV: JUNGKOOK

Jungkook was delighted to see his best friend.. it was so good to finally meet her..

He didn't mean to cry when he saw her, but somehow he couldn't control.

He had put her clothes away and was sitting on the couch while waiting for her when his phone rang..

Jimin hyung...

He wasn't sure why he was calling but he picked up;

"Hyung what's up?" He asked.

"Are you free?" He asked, "we wanted to video call you because we were missing you"

"Uhm-" he started.

"Jungkook, which one?" Y/n shouted from behind Jungkook showing him two different bottles of beer.
Jungkook put a finger on his lips to ask y/n to shut up.
Thankfully she understood.

"Jungkook" Jimin asked in a dangerously low voice, "where are you?"
Jungkook knew Jimin could recognise y/n's voice anywhere, and he probably had considering how loud y/n had shouted. But he still had to make up some bullshit.

"I'm uh- I'm at my parents" he lied and shut his eyes, not sure what was to come next.

"Oh" Jimin said, sounding very unconvinced, "was that Mrs. Jeon?"

"Yes" Jungkook said, without thinking.

"Oh okay, so I take it that you're busy then" he said.

"Yeah, please tell everyone I'm sorry" Jungkook said, "I'll video call you guys tomorrow, on Christmas"

"Alright" Jimin said, "take care Jungkookie"

"You too hyung, Merry Christmas" Jungkook said.

"To you and your family too!" Jimin said and cut the call.

Jungkook sighed loudly, relieved but not sure if Jimin was convinced.

Of course he would be convinced.. why would he think y/n is here...

I kinda wanted to update yesterday but I got caught up..
Please vote and comment!!