Chapter 21

Flashback:

In no way you looked gorgeous, in no way you looked like it would be legal for you to step out of the house looking like that. It looked like you had just gotten out of bed, which was true. But Jimin insisted you go out like that.

"I'm sorry Mrs. L/n, I didn't even get a chance to say hi to you, I really had to make sure your daughter wouldn't be mad at me" Jimin hugged your mom, "how're you doing?"

She smiled at him, "I'm good Jimin and I'm glad everything is okay between the two of you"

"Of course it is, she can't stay away from me" Jimin smirked.

"Yeah? Try me" you started to go back to your room.

He held your wrist, "aishhh, sorry y/n" he giggled, "it's more like, I can't stay away from her" he pulled you towards him and held your waist tightly.

"JIMIN!!!" Mia ran out of her room and gave Jimin a hug, "I was studying but then I heard you laugh,.. what are you doing here?"

Jimin hugged her back, and ruffled her hair, "turns out I have an ailment" he turned dead serious.

"What happened?" Mia asked seriously.

"I can't stay away from your sister" he said, still with a very serious expression. Your mom laughed at this.

"I know you weren't always this dramatic.. this is y/n's effect on you" Mia giggled.

"What can I say? I do influence people a lot" you said.

"Of course you do angel" he kissed your cheek and you rolled your eyes, "Mrs. L/n, May I take your daughter out on a date? I can't promise that she'll come back though"

"Well, as long as you keep her safe" your mom said.

Jimin smiled at her, "I'm pretty sure your daughter is capable of keeping me safe but alright" he smiled at your mom, "I'll see you guys later, even Jungkook wanted to meet you guys"

"He's here too?" Mia asked.

"Yeah he was literally clinging to me and just a few minutes ago I received a text from him saying 'fuck you hyung, y/n won't talk to me now.. because of you'.. I don't know what to think of it.. do you know anything y/n?"

"Yes, he gets that for ignoring me" you said.

"Oh thank god I'm not getting that treatment anymore" Jimin giggled, "let's go angel"

"But where are we going?" You asked Jimin while eating chicken nuggets.

"We're gonna make a fortress of blankets and then pillow fight to claim it. Whoever wins would be the ruler of th pillow kingdom" Jimin said.

Your eyes sparkled, "really?"

"No, but we can do that later" Jimin said, " you're already a queen angel"

"You don't have to flatter me anymore Jiminie, even if you wouldn't have apologised, I would've melted seeing you anyway" you said.

He kept driving but looked at you and planted a kiss on your lips,
"that was hot" you said when you parted.