Chapter 14

"You really had to pick up Jimin's call?" you gave Jungkook an irritated look.

"What could have I done?" He said.

"Ignored it?" You said, "Did he hear me?"

"100% did" Jungkook said, "and recognised you"

"What the fu-" you started.

"But I told him it's my mom" he said.

"As if he has no idea how Mrs. Jeon sounds" you said.

"But why would he even think that you're here? He couldn't possibly think I flew to (your country)" he said.

"Makes sense" you said, "forget it"

"Yeah come here" he motioned you to sit with him.

"So, how has it been?" He asked.

"We talk to each other almost everyday" you said, "you know how it has been"

"Why are you being rude y/n?" He asked, pouting.

"Ugh, I'm sorry" you looked at him, "the reality is hitting me.. the fact that Jimin and I are indeed in the same city"

He put an arm around you, "we're not talking about Jimin hyung now" he said, "he's not even in Seoul right now"

"Oh, where is he and how is he?" You asked.

"I thought I just said we're not talking about him" he said.

"As if I don't always ask you about him" you said.

"Yeah but not today" he said, "where's the beer?"

You handed him the bottle and opened the box of pizza. "Thank you for this" you said pointing at the pizza.

He rolled his eyes, "are you really gonna thank me for that y/n?" He smiled at you, "so, when does work start?"

"Day after" you said, taking a sip from your drink.

"Excited?" He asked.

"Extremely" you let out a shaky breath, "and scared"

"Of what?" You got this" he ruffled your hair.

"You're just too sweet Jungkook" you said, "I'm about to start a new life here. It is a life I've always dreamt of, to work on my own brain child. But now that I'm actually getting it, it feels like it's happening too fast.. and it's kinda intimidating."

"There's nothing you can't handle y/n.. trust me I've seen it" he said and finished his beer, "I'm gonna get another one"

"Glad to know I have someone who would always hype me up" you said as he got up, "get me one too" you handed him the empty bottle, "the dustbin is on the right.. I guess"

"I'll find it ma'am" he said.

He came back with an entire slice of pizza hanging from his mouth and two bottles of beer in both his hands.

"Remind me not to drink a lot" you said as you took a bottle from him.

"And miss the opportunity of seeing you do stupid shit?" He laughed, "never"

"I do the weirdest stuff when I'm drunk" you took a sip, "I might punch you and not apologise"

"Okay I don't want that, don't worry I'll make sure you don't drink a lot" he said.

"Good, how's everyone doing?" You asked.

"They're fine, everyone's at Namjoon hyung's holiday house" he said.