Chapter 45

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT🥺

"Y/n-"

There was no denying about who the voice belonged to, and you would've preferred to jump off a building before looking at his face, no matter how much you wanted to but the thought of looking at his reactions was horrifying.
So you decided that the reasonable option would be to shut your eyes until it became absolutely necessary to open them.

Oh god, why Jimin out of the entire population of South Korea? Why is this life threatening coincidence happening with me?

"How have you been?" You heard Jimin say in his mesmerising voice.
The was definitely NOT the tone you were expecting.
The way he said your name was a gasp followed by a sweet whisper. Then he had probably regained himself when he asked you the question because the tone was anything but angry. But you still didn't open your eyes. He must be thinking how weird you are.. but then again, it's not like he's new to it.

"Oh my god! YOU'RE Y/N?" You heard Jessica. That's when you opened your eyes.

Why is SHE so shocked?

To say she was shocked would be an understatement. She looked like she had seen a ghost, her eyes were wide, her face had gone pale. The expressions on her face were going from 'I want to kill you' to 'I don't believe this' to 'oh it is you' to 'well I guess this is my life now'.

You realised you had still not said anything to the people in front of you and had been completely ignoring the international treasure Park Jimin.

"Uh-um. Uhm, yeah, I'm y/n" you looked at Jessica.

"Jimin" you turned to him.. as beautiful as ever. One look at him and your breath was knocked out of your chest. Ethereal as ever, the divine Park Jimin was indeed very much in front of your eyes.
"Uh- h-hi" you squealed and then coughed to clear your throat, "I'm grine- fine- great- haha, I'm good. I'm sorry. I can't form words, haha. I should go." You were already making a beeline towards the exit.

"Wait-" Jimin's dom daddy voice stopped you, "why are you leaving?"

You turned to see a very soft expression planted on his face, a very welcoming look and all you could do was look at him in awe, with your mouth hanging open.
"Why are you leaving y/n?" He asked again.

Don't say my name like that Jiminah.. please...

"Uhm, I- I'm not sure.. I'm just making a fool out of myself.. by trying to talk" you said, "I should really stop talking."

"Come on, you don't have to worry about that." He smiled, his cheeks turning red, "you're acting as if you're talking to me for the first time."

Okay what the fuck is happening? Did he get amnesia? Did he forget what a monster I am? Jimin wake up!!! Y/N WAKE UP!!!!

"Huh, uh- yeah, haha.. um, how have you been Jimin?" You asked.

"I've been fine." He tried to smile, "when did you come back?"

What? Come back? I don't even live here according to him.....Why is he asking me this?

"Oh-uh-it's not been long" you said.

"Oh okay" he said.
Then came the most dreadful thing ever.. the awkward silence..

Even though you wanted to do anything but look at Jimin in the eye, you were doing just that. You could not get your eyes off him.. and it's not like anybody could blame you.. who could get their eyes off Jimin..? But the weirdest part was, he wasn't looking anywhere else either.

Oh shit, I forgot Jessica is still there.

The girl was simply looking from you to Jimin then back to you. You had no idea what was going on in her head, why was she not shocked to see Park Jimin..

IS SHE HERE WITH JIMIN? Shit.

"Are you guys together?" You asked both of them suddenly.

"Huh?" Jimin snapped out of his trance.

"What?" Jessica asked.

"Are you guys here together?" You asked again. Was this the girl who kissed Jimin that day?

Why am I here?!?!?

"Yeah- uhm- she's a friend." Jimin said and Jessica nodded.

A friend who casually kisses you..

OKAY STOP BEING A JERK Y/N!

You nodded and smiled.

"What about you? Are you here alone?" Jimin asked.

"No-" you said.
You were about to mention Jungkook and Taehyung but then some sense knocked into your head.

Oh shit. He CANNOT know about Taehyung and Jungkook.. this could cause them their friendship. HE CANNOT KNOW THAT THEY'RE HERE WITH ME.. The person who cheated on him... or at least pretended to...

"Well, who are you here with?" Jimin asked.

Stop being nosy Jimin..

"I-uh-"

You saw the guy who tried to flirt with you earlier. He winked at you and was about to walk past you when you pulled him and made him stand next to you.

"There you are" you said, "what took you so long?"

"Huh?" He looked so surprised that you thought he would say that he doesn't even know you but then he looked at Jimin and was star-stuck.. It seemed as if he would just fall to his knees and kiss Jimin's feet.

"Park Jimin.." he was gaping shamelessly at Jimin, "I can't believe this.."

Jimin eyed him from head to toe, then clearly faked a smile because it didn't even reach his eyes and shook the guy's hand.

The guy.. I don't even know his name..

The guy was still looking at Jimin in awe. Even though he was very tall, taller than Jimin but somehow he seemed smaller in front of him..

"So you're y/n's date for tonight?" He asked, "okay formal introductions, I'm Park Jimin. And you are?"

This dude wasn't even flinching.

Jimin coughed, "are you okay?" He asked the guy.

He looked at Jimin, "oh. You're talking to me.. oh my god."

"Yes I am. I asked you your name?" Jimin said.

"Han Seo-Jun" he said, "it's a pleasure to meet you Jimin-ssi" (A/N: IM SORRY IM OBSESSED WITH HWANG IN-YOUP)

"I wish I could say the same" Jimin said under his breath, but you could hear him because you were used to this habit of his. You looked at him with your eyes widened, he looked back, mimicking your reaction and then spoke out loud, "I could say the same" he smiled at the Seo-Jun dude.