Chapter 24

I contemplated my options. I could either not tell him and risk the chance of him finding out it was me or I could tell him it was me and hope he understands.

I mean he did save my life, he can't be that mad that I would do the same. "Dream I let him out, it was me. But you need to understand he had a totem of undying and it saved your life."

He looked shocked at my confession and then mad. "God how dumb do you have to be to make that deal. He manipulated you and you let him. He is going to come back and he will try to kill you again!"

"You were dying, what was I supposed to do?"

"Let me."

Of course he would say some stupid answer like that.

"You ungrateful ass! Why are you like this? I am not going to sit next to you and bow down to you for saving my life. I saved yours and you saved mine, we are even. I don't owe you anything."

He didn't argue back. Dream's voice now went back to its normal tone. "Go to our room, I will be there after I am done figuring out something."

I stormed out and made my way to our room. God I don't even know how I am going to share a room with him. He better sleep on the floor.

I opened the door and it revealed the same room I saw earlier in the week. However instead of the one cat there were two. Christmas was back!

I ran to her and everything felt right for a second. She jumped on the couch with me and it was peaceful. She looked well taken care of and I am glad I chose Tommy.

If Dream decided he wanted to go through with the punishment I have been subjected to, at least I got to see Christmas one last time.

I only wished I could see Tommy and Tubbo too. Maybe they would be there, if they did a public execution or something. Would they even care?

My thoughts halted at the door opening. He was back.

He stood by the door. "I took care of it."

"Thank you," I said hesitantly. I honestly thought this time he would let me die.

With a sudden outburst he took his mask off and threw it against the wall revealing his face once again.

"Goddammit (Y/n), don't thank me. Maybe you were manipulated by that murderous pig man, but you have been manipulating me just as much. Don't act surprised that I wouldn't let you die, it is honestly an insult." he paused for a second and then continued, "Do you even know the power you hold over me?"

I am now standing so our eye level isn't as staggered. "Dream I-"

"You let out the person that I hate most in this world and I forgive you." He is now stepping a lot closer to where I am standing. "I forgive you because I-"

I didn't really know what I was doing at that moment but with all the emotions flooding in I broke the distance between us. I didn't want to hear how he felt because I don't think I could take hearing the truth right now. I put my hand on his face and stopped his words by kissing him. He was taken aback by my actions and honestly I was just as confused but he kissed me back.

Familiar passion was filled between us as it did at our wedding. One of his hands went on my back pulling me in closer.

His lips went from my lips down to my neck. My knees went weak and if it weren't for his hand on my back I am sure I would've gone down on the ground. I am confident he left marks on my neck that will show up later.

His mouth returns to my own and our feet slowly make their way to the bed. The top half of my body dropped on the mattress while my feet still remained on the ground.

He bends down putting both of his hands on both sides of me. He was about to continue but instead whispers in my ear. "You might hold power against me but I hold the same to you."

He wasn't wrong, no matter how much he angered me I still wanted to rip off his clothes. I honestly couldn't even explain the lust. My desires make me forget for a split second who he really is and the physical contact makes my brain release an immense amount of dopamine.

I think the real reason I didn't want to share the room with him is a lot different than I thought it was.

"Pack your stuff, we are leaving."

Honeymoon time!!! You know what they say happens on honeymoons ;)