Chapter 39

THIS IS A SMUT CHAPTER!!! If you aren't comfortable with reading that kind of stuff, feel free to skip you miss nothing important of the storyline and the next chapter will be back to normal. :))

I was only in my underwear and bra and Dream was only shirtless.

Everything started off sweet and innocent, every touch was gentle. But as I time went on my hunger grew more.

It was like he was a drug that I was addicted to and I just needed more of him.

He started off kissing my lips and then moved to my jaw, continuing to my neck. Licking and sucking in certain spots.

This was as far as things usually went with us, but not tonight. Tonight was different.

He comes back to my ear and whispers in a frequency that makes me shiver. "Do you even know the things that I want to do to you?"

He spins me around so my back is now against the wall.

I reach down for his belt buckle to undo it. As my hand reaches it he takes my wrist and pins it above my head.

"Not yet." he said in a more commanding voice than I am used to.

But I wanted him, it felt like I was a puzzle without all the puzzle pieces. I needed him to fulfill me.

This time he takes his hand and trails down my stomach lower and lower.Letting his fingers trickle down sending sensations through my body. The further he got the slower his pace was. Soon his fingers dragged just below my belly button. He goes to the top of my underwear and right when he is about to continue lower he stops and looks back up at me.

"Too bad the walls are this thick or everyone in here would hear you screaming my name."

God his hand was right there, just a few inches further. I would scream his name loud enough for everyone in this forsaken place if it meant he would finish something he started. I could already feel the way he was making my body react from what my underwear would reveal.

"Dream." I whisper in a pleading tone. If he just moved his finger further down.

"Yes like that, but louder."

He moved his hand back up this time landing on my neck, gripping it and moving me closer to him. I liked the way his hands carved with veins made contact with my neck like he owned it. He reaches behind my back and unhinges my bra with one motion. He throws it somewhere across the room.

This time his mouth moved further than my neck. It went down to my breasts and he took his time, God he took his time.

First he kissed them softly, but then changed motion as he went towards my nipples. Flicking them in a way that made every inch of me tingle. My breasts started to feel heavy on my body. He softly licked them sending full sensations through my body. His tongue circled around them and his mouth sucked them making every bad thing he has ever done to me disappear.

Every bad thing he has ever said with his mouth evaporated into the air.

The things he could do with his mouth besides talking. I had a feeling I would find out a lot about that tonight.

"I wanted to fuck you against the wall."

What I would do for him to fuck me against a wall.

"Let's save it for next time."

Shit.

He takes me and leads me to the bed. He lays down and I get on top of him. I could feel the bulge in his pants just from sitting on top of him. I feel satisfied that he is just as turned on as I am.

He flips me over so now I am laying on my back. His head moves towards my lower body. This time he kisses my stomach.

Then he goes lower.

Every contact he makes with me is electrifying and I feel paralyzed. I can't move.

He goes even lower.

Dream takes my underwear off and throws it somewhere in the room that I wasn't paying attention to.

His mouth kisses on one side of my inner thighs and then the other. His mouth was adjacent to where I wanted it to be. Then he moved towards the apex of my thighs and started with his tongue. Licking gently on my clit. Making me feel things that words couldn't explain. I don't think there are enough words in the English dictionary to describe the way he made my body feel.

I felt the entrance of his fingers as they went inside of me. He was going slow, but my body needed more. I was grinding on them desperate for him to just touch me faster, he was preventing me from the one feeling I needed.

His touch was addicting.

"Please," I moaned out for him, only for him. My body is on overload and the stimulation he is making me feel is making all my thoughts get clouded.

I can't think. Just as I was about to orgasm.

"Be a good girl and have patience."

His mouth stops and so does his fingers. He just stops.

"Dream," I whimpered out. Did he want me to beg him?

I watched as he took off his pants and then his boxers. Exposing his cock in full erection.

He looked like one of those Greek God statues they have in Italy, but he was ten times hotter.

All I wanted was him inside me.

"You are mine," he stated like it was something that didn't settle in till now.

"I am yours," I whispered.

That was all he needed to hear to enter me.

He thrusted into me and I broke against him with every stroke. Every time he pounded against me it felt like fireworks erupting in my veins. I cried out his name as I finished, shuddering at the feeling.

Dream was my drug, he made my brain go haywire and just when I think I have had just what I needed. I come back begging for more.

Y'all wanted smut but I didn't promise it would be good haha. Legit I have no idea how to write these kinda chapters.