Chapter 8

Written in black ink:

The Bride and Groom will kiss while the prime church bell rings.

You have to be kidding! I knew that was the usual thing to do for a wedding, but this was no traditional one. I didn't love Dream. I get that they want to pretend it's authentic but there is no way anyone is buying this shit.

The most embarrassing thing is that it would be my first. It isn't like I had much opportunity, but still.

Suddenly my face that was full of disgust for the request turned in to rage. How were two men allowed to force me to do such a thing? I genuinely hate them.

I quickly scanned the packet looking for any sort of rule that I could break at dinner. My eyes stop at the paragraph about dress code.

All clothes in the presence of other men must hide your chest and go past your knees.

Dream said he wanted to look nice, so he should at least be a little grateful I am wearing a different outfit.

I scan all of the options of dresses until my eyes fall on the perfect one.

It is a short, skin-tight black dress. Great, breaks both the rules.

I put it on and revel in the sight. I look at my reflection and this is probably the nicest I have ever looked. I decide to put my hair in a ponytail so my collar bones show.

Now I go over to my array of shoes that I now own. I didn't want to give myself the chance to embarrass myself in heels. So I go over and choose a pair of black flats.

As I finished putting on the minimal makeup I know how to apply, there was a knock at the door. I go over to open and there reveals the man I met earlier.

"Ma'am," Sapnap greets me but as he looks up at me, he looks a bit shocked.

"A little much, huh?" I ask not really caring for his opinion.

"I would change. Dream will be pissed."

I only smile giving out my arm so Sapnap could lead me to my destination.

He takes it graciously, choosing not to comment anymore on the subject.

He leads me back down the spiral staircase and down another dimly lit hallway until we reach the top of another staircase.

As he led me down the stairs I looked out and saw a huge dining table, where there sat a few men I didn't recognize.

Upon reaching the end of the staircase I see Dream waiting to take my hand and lead me to my spot.

He is in a black and white suit and the first time I have looked at him without his armour on. He is also wearing a different mask, this one only covers the top half of his face. Yet his eyes are still poking through.

Well here goes nothing.