Happy New years!

Hey darlings, Melodiee here! So today is the last day untill 2021 comes around I'm here the the teletubbies to celebrate today...expect jay and Tin-goldilocks. "IT'S TIN-GOLD!" Sure, anyways like I said- hold on. Dipsy! I said we aren't going to fight anyone today! Same thing for you Troy-Roy! SIT BOTH OF YOUR ASSES DOWN-

---------------------
Minutes later.

"Okay sorry about that um... what was I saying?... oh right! Well this year has been rough for sure.. but we were in it together, and we'll be in it this year, I have no expectations for this next year. But I do have some goals I have set for me. I want to become fit, love me for being me. Be myself. Improve my art, writing, and what I do. Try to open up more. And just try to live this year as I can. Well those are mine. Let's here the teletubbies."

Leni: "Happy new years everyone. So uh... mine are to well at least try to move out and get a house. One for me and Walten to live in. We also have plans to start a family. Not only that I have been thinking about drawing and selling my artworks as well."

Walten: "Well, I'm going to go to a type of coding school so I going to my best, and I've been planning on making a game with riddles and other types of stuff. I have so many ideas for this game when I ready! And i also have plans to start a family with leni. have a happy new years!"

Tinky: "Um.. I have a plan with moving and starting a family with my dips. But I'm trying to make my business bigger and to help people who don't have the stuff we have. I've also been wanting to create books with my own characters and tell exciting stories! It was rough times, but I'm glad spending this time with my family. Happy new years!"

Dipsy: "I will keep my tinky safe from anybody, but yes I do have plans in the future to start a family with my tinky. I also want to become a singer and make songs with different meanings or it could be just to listen to as well. I had such a great year with ups and downs but with tinky, he made it better for me if i could to back in time i would just see the memories we've made. Happy new years!"

Laa laa: "Well Po and I want to start our own baking company together, selling different kinds of pastries and seeing folks happy which makes us happy as well! I'm so lucky to be with po and I wouldn't have it any other way. Happy new years everybody!"

Po: "Same thing with laa laa, and I so glad to spend this year with my friends and my family! Happy new years"

Tipsy? Finley? Do you have any goals?

Tipsy: "for me it's to get better at soccer and maybe be on tv."

Finley: "To be with my girlfriend and start a family soon with her."

"Okay well, that's all. Oh! And one more thing, I like to think WishieAlice33 for being with me and helping me. I know this year has been a living hell for you and everyone else, but let's just hope this year can be better. Again thank you for being with me this year. I didn't imagine I would get this far. Thank you."

"DIPSY NO! NOT THE COOKIES I JUST BOUGHT THOSE. TROY-ROY DON'T YOU DARE.. OKAY YOU TWO QUICK IT! YOU'RE GOING TO BREAK THAT! Um.. I have to go take care of this. Hey comment what your goals are for this year, any how bye every one!"

Everyone: "HAPPY NEW YEARS"