6 tinky... is a vampire?!

(Dipsy's pov)
I had a talk with my father and brothers about our inner anger, I didn't stay and chat for long though. I went to the hospital and went to check on tinky. After I came into the room tinky was resting there. He was asleep. I gave him a little kiss on the forehead, but I guess he woke up to that. He woke up and saw me. He rubbed his eyes and gave me a hug. He kisses me and plays with my tongue a bit. "Tinky, are you okay?" Tinky: yes I am love, thanks for coming to visit me. I smile and kiss tinky I sit on the end of the bed as tinky begs to get closer.

(Tinky's pov)
I felt strange for some reason, I didn't know why. I was very hungry and as dipsy got close to me I asked him for food, he nods as he goes to ask for food. But I kept twitching and my stomach kept growling. Then all of sudden my mouth hurted and my teeth were hurting like hell. I felt one of my teeth was growing. I touched then and one of my front two teeth that were two teeth apart were sharp. I got out of bed and looked in a mirror. I was shocked. I had fangs. I fell as my eyes grew red. I twitch and froze. I was pale, I got up and sat on my bed. I heard dipsy walking back to my room. I licked my lips.

(Dipsy's pov)
I come in as I see tinky sitting there smiling, there was something off though. I gave him my present first before the food. It's was a long sleeve brown shirt that had a open like neck at the top. (Here's what I'm talking about, this is the only picture I could find that shows what I'm talking)

 (Here's what I'm talking about, this is the only picture I could find that shows what I'm talking)

(This is what I'm talking about. But it's brown and it's a shirt, but that's what the collar looks like)
The present also had a striped brown scarf. It had 2 colors dark brown and light brown. Tinky looks at it and.... twitches? "Tinky, are you okay?" All of a sudden wings come out and he trys to bite me. I push him away as he take to the present and leaves out the window. He flies away as I stand there shocked. I look as he flies away. "Ah..... fudge." I ran out and got in the car. I drove and tracked tinky down. I had the antidote with me to return him back to normal.