1 the nightmare

*week later*
*at night*
(Tinky's pov)
"Dipsy." Dipsy: yes hun? "Is tin-gold gonna come back for me?" Dipsy: he won't hun, if he does I'll be here to protect you. "Thanks. *kisses* good night hun~"". Dipsy: good night to you too~. We fell asleep cuddling each other but then, nightmare started to come.

(Dipsy's pov)
I started to hear muffling screams. I look over and see tinky sound frightened as if he was in pain. I started shaking him while tears were falling down. Tinky wakes up and looks at me with his frightened eyes. I hugged him tightly as tears fell on him.

(Tinky's pov)
I hugged dipsy back as he cried. "Dipsy, someone raped me again." "I didn't who it was." Dipsy: it's okay, I'm here. I thought you were dying." Dipsy hugs me tightly and I kiss his forehead. I look at his ring finger and see the ring from our wedding. "Dipsy, I love you, I love everything about you." Dipsy smiles and kisses me as I kiss him back. We fall back and stop kissing. We say goodnight to each other and fall asleep.

(Jay's pov)
That bitch, how dare he steal my love. I peek on them as I was hiding behind a tree. I'll get you to be mine my lovely green flower. I get put my phone and call someone. ?: hello? "hello, I accept the deal, I'll help you but you have to help me get my lover I'll help you get yours." ?: good, be here tomorrow. "How about now, I'm coming over right now." ?: fine then, be here soon partner.

First page of season 2. This page was requested by Pinkiewish33, thanks for being for my other book about season 1. Love you all enjoy the chapter.