21 talking about the...form.

(Dipsy's pov)
I rubbed tinky's head as I hummed to myself,hearing the door open I look over to see leni and Walten come out of their room. I waved at Walten as he smiles back. Leni: "ah, tinky winky alseep huh?" "Yeah, he just did.." suddenly tinky shot up hitting me in the jaw. Tinky: "No! I'm awake!" He looks at me as he realized what happened. Tinky: "Ah shit, dipsy! You okay? Im so sorry!" I nodded and shook my hand. "I'm fine, don't worry." Leni walks over to us. Leni: "Hey tinky..do you think we could talk?...in private?" Tinky stood up. Tinky: "yeah, let's go upstairs yeah?" Leni nodded as I shot up immediately. "Wait, can I come as well?" Both looked me and glanced at eachother. Leni: "um..." Tinky walks over and hugs me with a smile. Tinky: "hun, I love you, but I need to talk to leni alone for a bit.." "But...but what if.." Tinky shook his head. Tinky: "I'll be okay.. don't worry." I nodded and felt a hand on my shoudler. Walten: "Wanna bake cookies?" I smiled as Walten and I ran into the kitchen giggling.
^upstairs in tinky winky's room^
(Tinky winky's pov)
Leni: "okay, so.. tinky..we're gonna talk about something that um.. involves with that day and...well if It makes you uncomfortable we don't have to do it.." I shook my head. "I'll be fine.." Leni: "do you remember...your form?" I froze..I had a flash back about chasing Walten. I nod. Leni: "okay, you do realized that..you still can do your form?...without the custard.." "I..i can?" Leni nodded. Leni: "yeah..but I'm guessing you didn't know and don't know how to do it." I shook my head. Leni: "okay..listen tinky winky... I want you to know..how dangerous your form is and how it's gonna harm...even dipsy.." I froze. "Are you saying that...i will hurt dipsy?.." Leni: "hate to say..but yes... it's very powerful and you won't be able to control it...it could take over your mind and do so much damage..and it could kill people... including us.." I had tears coming out of my eyes. Leni saw and pulled me in for a hug. "Leni...I don't want to hurt you guys...I don't want to be turned into my form...it hurts...it was hurting me so much..." Leni patted my head. Leni: "I know.. I know.... it hurts bad... I hate telling you this but.... I have no choice..." After a few minutes I wiped my tears and heard the news of leni and Walten moving out to their own house. I was a little upset but I have to go through it, it's life. And me and Dipsy will do it as well as the laa laa and po. I hugged him. "Okay, but if you have kids, I'm gonna make sure I'm the coolest uncle ever." Leni laughed as I did as well. Leni: "Well we better go down stairs. I can't wait for some cookies." "Same here." We both walked down stairs as Dipsy looked over see me and hugging me. Dipsy; "Hey tinky, my mom sended me some old childhood photos! Wanna see?" "Love too!" After searching through Dipsy's old photos, there was a last one and Dipsy turned to me. Dipsy: "Tinky, you may laugh at this photos, it's on Halloween, and I wanted to dress up like this, I was four and thought it was cool." I nodded as he showed me the photo. He was dressed up as a.... avocado... I snickered as I placed a hand over my mouth. Dipsy laughed silent as well. Dipsy: "at least I was cute as hell in this. I got a bunch of candy too." "I can tell, you had a big cute smile." I kissed his cheek as got on my lap and pecked my lips. I smiled as I cuddle with him on the couch.