9 lilly

(Dipsy's pov)
I woke up, I was still in bed with tinky. I tried to get up but tinky grabbed my hands and pin them down. He was behind me when he had did that. I was laying down flat with my torso up. He licks top to bottom, I felt him lick my back as I moaned. He goes down and his tongue enters my bottom hole. I squeal and groan. He kept licking as I moaned. He smirks and chuckles. He lays on top of me, basically wanting to stay and not go away. I try to get but he was heavy as heck. I started to move back and forth. And finally I got out. After I was gone, I saw a figure. I was only 40 feet away and recognize it was lilly: I walked up to her. "Lilly?" Lilly looks up to me, in her hand was antidote. Lilly: where's big bro- *cough* brother? I notice something was wrong. "You alright? You don't look too good." I look at see custard, infected custard. "Lilly.... oh my god.... where did you get that?" Lilly: a teletubbie gave it to me. I froze. "Did this teletubbie happen to have golden fur and have a cresent moon antenna?" Lilly nods. I was almost up to my inner anger to this point. She gives me the antidote. Lilly: don't worry about me *coughs* go help big brother. "Lilly... I can't ... you only a little child." Lilly: y.. you love my b...brother. c...c..cure him. I hesitate for a moment and then finally nodded. I stand up. I thank Lilly and was about to turn around. Till I heard tinky growl.

Thanks to Pinkiewish33 for requesting this chapter to me.