13 Tin-gold's power

(Dipsy's pov)
I get out of my car and ran inside. I see po and laa laa standing worried. "Po! Laa laa!" Po: dipsy! "Where's tinky? I'-" Po: wait, we need to know what's going on so we could help too." I told them the whole thing, from the beginning to now. Po: so let me get this straight, when were at the ball, tinky winky got kidnapped and raped and you and Melodiee went to save him. Later that night, tinky winky has nightmares about it. And the next day the same teletubbie takes him again and revels as tin-gold, than he kidnapped tinky winky the second time and you saw him kissing and touch tinky winky, then tried to kill him and tinky winky. And now tin-gold and that guy who was flirting with you are back and infected, and determined to make tinky winky his and the other guy to make you his lover. "I mean yeah that's what I'm telling you." Po: is that why tinky winky was so tired the other day? "Yes... listen it's possible that tin-gold has the power to go to tinky when he sleeps.... you said there was cums stains right? Po nods. "When he violates tinky, he violates him for real." Laa laa: I may have to call him Nightmare-tubby cause you know. "Where's tinky?" Po: he's in his room. Just as the conversation went farther, I  heard tinky muffle scream. Just before running up stairs.

So sorry for the late chapter. I've been having struggles in just life so it took alot of time. Enjoy this late chapter. Credits go to Pinkiewish33