28 Relax (fluff)

4 days later...
Dipsy was sitting down on the couch as he was typing down a small planning about moving in the new house. It was a big step in his life, knowing this was just the beginning. It excited him, but it made him a little uneasy...after all, he can't forget part of reason they're moving. Of course, since all of them are moving out, they were too as well, but that was just part of the reason. There was a house on the same street they could've moved to, it was a beautiful house. But, they wanted to move farther. Tin-gold and Jay were still out there, and they could easily find them if they move on the same street, which is why they will move where tinky's family is at, which is like 35 minutes away, it's a lot but...it's better to be safe then sorry in this case.

Just then, Dipsy felt arms wrap around his shoulder as his turns his head to look and see.
"Hi tinky.~" Dipsy says with a soft chuckle.
"Hi Dips.~" Tinky Winky says as he kisses his cheeks softly.

(Dipsy's pov)
'Shouldn't you be packing your stuff?' I asked.
'Well yes, but it's half way done, I swear. I wanted a break.' Said Tinky winky.
'You know, we haven't done it in a while...~' said Tinky winky, in a flirty way. I can feel my face flush a bit as I look to the side.
'Ah...right we haven't..' I said as I felt Tinky winky raise his arms to his hands on my shoulders. He leans in close to my ear.
'You've worked so hard, you seem a little pent up. Maybe you should relax, we can do a quicky.' Tinky whispered. My face heat up as he said this.
'I..well...I have been a little stressed..' I said.

I can hear Tinky chuckle as he kisses my ear and nibbles on it. I shiver and whimper a bit.
'Tinky!..' I whispered a yell at him, he knows that I'm more sensitive there. Tinky winky then gently grabs my face to turn to the side and kisses my lips gently. This lasts a few seconds before I turn and face him while still on the couch. I kiss him as I wrap my arms around his shoulders. It felt nice, like it was the first time again. Gently I pull away as tinky winky picks me up bridal style. I squeak out of surprise as tinky winky laughs.
'It's so cute when you squeak.' Said Tinky winky.
'It's not funny.' I said as I covered my heated face.
'Oh hun it's adorable, don't be scared. Well not before we have some fun.~' said tinky winky as he rushed upstairs holding me.

(Tinky winky's Pov)
I kick the door open to my room as Dipsy jumps.
'Any more harder and you would've broke the damn door.' Said Dipsy as he was laid down on the bed.
'Sorry sorry.' I said as I rushed in to kiss Dipsy as I undo my pants.

As I was trying to undo my pants, Dipsy was struggling to take off his belt. By the time I was about to pull my boxers down, I look to see he was getting upset, close to literally ripping off the belt itself.
'Dipsy. Here let me help.' I said I was able to take off the belt for him. He started to take off his pants slowly.
'How come the stupid belt didn't come off when I was doing it?' Said Dipsy, frustrated.
'Probably cause you were yanking it, you could've broke the belt too, and it's a pretty badass belt.' I said as I help Dipsy remove his pants down to his ankle to off his legs, now it was the boxers.
'It's nothing, it's a belt my brother gave to me, I think. Something about how it matches my style.' Said Dipsy.
'Well he's right, it does suit you.' I said as I kiss his cheeks, he hums and smiles.

Dipsy was already half way with the boxer as I just moved them to one leg to make it faster.
'You know, it got me thinking. How did people talk dirty in the 1800s?' I asked.
'Tinky, we're gonna fuck and you're over here asking that question, right now?' Said Dipsy a little annoyed.
'No but really! Like did they say 'oh dear I'm arriving!' Or 'M'lady you are so risqué, showing off your ankles.' Dipsy began to laugh as he started to snort as well from laughing. Of course, this caused me to laugh as well as I leaned in to kiss dipsy's nose. He was calming down from laughing.
'Oh you're so cute and such a goofball. I'm still surprised you're my husband.' Said dipsy as he give a peck on my lips, wrapping his legs and warms around me.
'Well with a husband like you, I couldn't be any more happier, my love.~' I said as I gently kisses his face.
'Now, shall we get started? I can't wait to see how your cute face will look.~' I said
Dipsy giggled as he blushed.
'Yes, I'm ready.'