Halloween special 🍋😈

(tinky winky's pov)
I was making popcorn and getting ready for dipsy. I sat down and ate some popcorn. I look over and see dipsy walking down the stairs, covering his body with a big blanket. He sits down and leans his head on my shoulder. Dipsy: "Watcha watching?" "A horror movie, wanna watch with me?" Dipsy looks up, looks away, and frowns a bit. Dipsy: "will you be there if I get frightened?" "Of course, but it won't be scary." Dipsy: "if you say so." While we watched I look over at dipsy, he was reaching for my hand. I decided to tease him, so, I snatched my hand away. He had a cute mad look on him and he tried to grab it again, same thing happened. He was getting angrier and angrier. He then grabbed my cheeks and turn my face to face him. He then looked at me and had a cute angry look. Dipsy: "hey, look at me." "*Chuckles* well you have a cute angry face." Dipsy looks at me as he pulls close and peck kiss my lip. I grinned. He lets go and sits up. I grab him and pin him down, where his back was facing me. I grinned, as dipsy looks up and turns red. I lower my head as I whisper in his ear: "hey, don't act like we haven't done this, plus I'll go easy this time." His face turned red, I pull him down on to his knees and I grab his head. I lift it up as he looks up. I grinned, as he gets redder and redder as he pushes me away gently and walks away. "aw~ bye then~.*waves*" dipsy turns to me and smiles a bit. He then turns around and kisses me. At least I got a kiss. I watched the movie. When it finished I cleaned up and walked to my room. I get ready for bed and I look at my phone. I lay down and looked up, I felt my eyes droop as I fell asleep.

(Meanwhile)
(Dipsy's pov)
I sat down on my bed and looked through my phone. I found pics of me and tinky. I smiled as I scrolled through them. I got up, put my PJs on and went in bed. Suddenly, I felt something in my pants.....oh no.... I look down and see what it was.....yup just like what I thought it was. I sit up and pick my phone up. I search up something and it gave me what I needed to do.... damnit. I walk up and grab my blanket and wrap myself around in it. I walk over to tinky's room and open it. I walk in and see tinky. I close it silent and walk over to tinky's bed, I crawled under it.

(At night)
(Tinky's pov)
I was asleep when I felt something. I wake up for a moment and felt something wet on my member..... that's strange.... I look over and see someone's head bobbling up and down under my blanket."*whisper*What the fuck....."I slowly take off my blanket and see it was dipsy underneath. He looks up while sucking and slowly takes my member out of his mouth. I look at him and smile a bit. He smiles back. I pat his head, he then climbs up and kisses me. I then grab his hips and shift my position. I was in top now and he was looking up blushing. I put my hand in dipsy pants and rub his bludge. He moans and twitchs. I grinned, I then took off his pants and boxer leaving him in his shirt only. I slowly show my member still wearing my PJs. I bent down and grabbed dipsy legs. He looks up and starts to whine. I put my member against his and slid it down to his entrance. I pull myself in as I felt dipsy gasp. Then our fun started~

---------
There will be a part two to this.
But remember this is a Halloween
Special, so this isn't really part of the story. But I hoped you enjoyed this part here