13 why....

(Dipsy's pov)
I set tinky down as he groans. I turn the water on and wait for it to heat up. Tinky then hugs me as tight as he can, surprised, I hug him back. "Its gonna be alright, I'm here." I checked the water and I lift up tinky until he's in the bath tub. I clean tinky up. When I was done cleaning most of tinky's body, I got to the chest and had flashbacks when tinky was a girl  and didn't want to touch himself. I blush and look away. I guess tinky saw it because he was teasing about me and him when he was a girl. Tinky: your having sexual thoughts about you and me when I was a girl. *laughs* "N-no! I'm not! Although you were kinda sexy as a girl... *blushes*." Tinky laughed. Tinky: yes you are! " I'm not thinking those thoughts! I mean your breasts were as big as your cock bu-.... OH SHIT I DIDN'T JUST SAY THAT DID I?! Tinky: *laughs harder* dirty pervert! *splashes at tinky* "Tinky stop it, I did it cause you never wanted touch yourself! *blushes* (recalls tinky was moaning by my touch in the shower) "I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST THOUGHT OF THAT AGAIN!" Tinky: *laughs* "Tinky it's not funny I was only enjoying a lot of it... OH SHIT DID I JUST SAY THAT OUT LOUD?!" I was furious. *turning red* (recalls how dipsy accidentally walked in on tinky winky (tenia) while she was changing before tripping and fall on top on tenia and his face landed on her breasts) " T... THAT WAS AN ACCIDENT I D... DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE CHANGING WHEN I WALKED IN!!...though I coulda had a chance to suck on your breasts when  you were still tenia.. probably not that different from me sucking your cock..." *blushes as red as a cherry* Tinky: dirty pervert dirty pervert dipsy is a dirty pervert!! "TINKY I AM NOT A DIRTY PERVERT!!! *splashes water on tinky again*. Tinky: your such a dirty pervert! At least he's feelings better, i didn't argue this time cause I was tired and I needed some sleep. I went to get the towel, then I felt a tug on my hoodie. I look and it was tinky... Tinky: wait... can you... take a shower with me.... I just.. wanna spend a little time with you before bed... "I... tinky I'm tire-." Tinky: please... ".... Fine.. hold on.." I take off my clothes and I step in the bath. I wrap my arms around tinky. Tinky: how do you fee- "It feels kinda... weird." Tinky: *kisses my forehead* sorry I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. "It's fine." After we were finished we changed into our pj's. Tinky: can you sleep with me? "Of course." We cuddle into the bed. Tinky: good night my everything~. "Good night love~."

(Next morning)
(Tinky's pov)
I woke up, thank God no nightmare this time, I turn over to kiss dipsy Good morning. But he wasn't there? "Dipsy? Where are you" I look around my room, I even looked in his room but no sign of him.. I look at my phone to see if I could call him. Then I hear a scream from downstairs. ?: *SCREAMS* I jump off my bed fall. I then recognize the scream.. it was melodiee.. Melodiee: DIPSY OMG, WHERE'S THE PHONE! Dipsy!? I run out and look down... I saw him... I run down and see him... he was in bruises, cuts, nosebleeding, black eye..... I couldn't believe.. "Dipsy!!" I carry him as tears fall on to him. I heard sirens.. the ambulance... I carry dipsy in the bed as I get in and sit down. Tears were falling and I thought to myself.... why... why are we suffering more.. we suffered in the past.... but why... why....

Credit goes to Pinkiewish33