23 expanding

(Tinky's pov)
I opened my eyes as I look around. 'This is dipsy's room..' I then see dipsy in his pajamas reading a book. "What's the book about?" Dipsy jumped slightly as he looked over to me. I laughed as he smiled. Dipsy:" it's a book about uh..." He looks at the cover for a sec. Dipsy:"Zombies." "You're reading a book about zombies?" Dipsy:"yeah." I smiled as I look at the time... Hopefully it's not too late for me to talk to him.. "Hey dips?.." Dipsy:"Hm?" His eyes were still on the book, I didn't mind. "So...I was wondering, have you ever thought about... expanding?.." Dipsy looks up with a confused look on his face, I started to get nervous. Dipsy:"um..I apologize, but what do you mean 'expanding'?" I began to fidget with my hands. "Well.. it has been um about 4 years since we got married...so I was wondering if well...once we get our own house which is soon.. to maybe start a family?..." I looked down... God why am I so nervous?

(Dipsy's pov)
I close my book, set it down, and walk over to tinky. I sit on his lap and put my hands on his cheeks to make him look up to me. "Tinky...don't be nervous..if anything it should be me.."  Tinky looks up with a very confused look. Tinky:"You?...but I'm the one asking here.." "Well I was going to ask you about it sooner or later, but I was just so nervous for your reply." It got silent for a few seconds before I feel tinky giggling. I began to giggle as well. Tinky:"So....will you like to..start a family with me?.." I smile at him and nod. "Of course." I then felt tinky's embrace a I return the favor. I felt tinky's tears fall on me. I quickly look at his face as he laughs and tears fall down his face. "Tinky?! Are you okay?" Tinky nods as he wipes his tears. Tinky:"These are just happy tears dips... I'm just so happy knowing that I can start a family with you." I look at him and I started to tear up as well. "Oh tinky, I love you so much." I hug him still sitting on his lap. Tinky:"I love you too dips." He smiles and hugs me back.

Outside the door, a white teletubbie over hears. He smiles to him self as he walks back to his room. Walten:"I'm glad he talked to him about it." He looks over at the calendar. "Just a couple of weeks till we leave."Hopefully this house will be perfect for us." He smiles as he rubs his stomach. 'I think we're ready to tell them tomorrow.'

---------------------
Guess somebody had a headstart. Heh,well, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Have a good day/night!