17 dancing

(Dipsy's pov)
"ALRIGHT EVERYONE, NEXT SONG GOING LIVE IS, WE BELONG TOGETHER BY RITCHIE VALENS!" I look at tinky to see he had a huge smile on his face. "Why are you so happy?" I laughed. Tinky: "this is my favorite song!" He grabs me, and puts his hands on my hips. "O..oh tinky I can't dance.." Tinky: "Don't be silly, I saw you dance to this before. Remember last time back at teletubbie land? I helped you dance to this?" "I guess so...I don't remember much though." Tinky: "Don't worry, I'll teach you while doing it."

(Tinky's pov)
The song started to play. We danced slowly. I got into it. Slowly, I started to sing. "You're mine.. your lips belong to me. Yes they belong to only me, for eternity... your mine.. baby and you will always be." Dipsy: "i swear by everything I own.." I was surprised how good he sounded, but smiled hearing it. "You'll always.." Dipsy: "always.." Both: "Be mine~." Immediately, I pull dipsy close. Giving him a kiss. It was perfect..not too extreme..not with tongue either. But a connection between our lips. Picking dipsy up, I hug him. His arms wrap around my neck. I pull away and give him a peck on the lips. He smiled and laughed. I did too. "WELL, COME ON, LET'S GO, LET'S GO, LET'S GO, LITTLE DARLING.." *Song: come on let's go by Ritchie Valens* I heard the song and started to dance while spinning around. Dipsy: "Woah! Tinky! Hahaha!" I smiled and laughed as well as I kept dance with dipsy. We both got eventually tired as we both went upstairs. Dipsy went to take and shower as I went with him as well. Since he was protective of me, he wanted me to take a shower with him. After the shower, we went and got changed. We got into bed. "Hey dips?" He quickly looked at me. Dipsy: "It's been so long since you called me that.. I love you." I smiled as he gives me a kiss on the cheek. "You sing really good dipsy." Dipsy: "Eh, it's just one of the things to calm me down. Yours is better." "Yeah, but hearing yours makes me smile." Dipsy hugs me as he giggles. What a day...at least it was one with a little small happy ending with it. I smile.

-----------------------------
Song credit goes to Ritchie valens
Died too young :(
Oh!
Here's what tinky's voice sounds like singing:

And here's dipsy's singing:

Credit goes to these guys! ⬆