7 tinky's a beast-like vampire(gets juicy( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

(Dipsy's pov)
I track tinky down to a dark cave. I got a knife out in case and walk in. I lit a candle and walked in. I kept hearing tick noises and sometimes something wet fell on me. I walk and called out tinky's name. "Tinky, where are you love?" I walked and kept calling his name. I then heard munching nosies but they sounded like someone eating something raw. The nosies grew louder. I was close to the nosies I guessed. I look over and see tinky, sitting on a pile of bones. He was eating a raw piece of meat, he was wearing his purple hoodie and his regular pants and shoes. I was glad he wasn't wearing the present I gave him. He didn't open it. *whispers* "tinky's not just a vampire. He's a beast -like vampire." He kept eating and after he was done his hoodie was covered with blood. He then vanished. I was about to walk away for a bit to explore a bit. But as soon as I turned he was there. He growled and stared at me with his red eyes. He grabs me and flies some where in the cave. I scream as he flies, I grab on to him as he grins. He sets me down and lifts my hoodie.

(Warning! This had yaoi,bad words, and sexual in this. I warned you!)

He licks one of my nipples as blood drips down (from tinky's mouth). I shiver since it was warm but cold when the blood driped. He licks down it till he reaches to my pants. He pulls them down and my boxers. He then does a quick blowjob. I moan and shivered as I felt his teeth nibble it while doing the blowjob. Blood driped down (it's not from dipsy. It's from tinky's mouth). I moan with pleasure. He stops and take my whole boxers off. He grins as I shivered and whimpered. He puts a spell on my private parts and licks his lips. I didn't want to think what he was going to do to me.