Halloween special 2 (late) 🍋😈( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(tinky winky's pov)
I felt dipsy's inside walls close in tight. "°Crap he's really tight as hell. Even after all these times I made pleasure to him?°"
(Note: This ° means: that the person is thinking or saying it in their head)
It hurted a little.... Now this is pretty confusing, I lean over to help the walls around my member loosen a bit. I thrusted in and out slowly so dipsy could get used to the size. I was breathing heavily as I felt dipsy groan. I started picking up the pace as I felt dipsy groans get louder. I started to go thrust harder and faster to the point where dipsy's body was almost was jumping off the bed. Dipsy's groans turn into moans of pleasure as I felt the same. This kept going on and on till I finally came.

(Dipsy's pov)
I felt tinky's cum fill me up till it was coming out. I felt it leaking out. Tinky pulls his member out and lays next time me. I was falling asleep already as I felt tinky's finger twist my hair. I then felt his hand on my face. I touched it. Tinky: " you're so cute whenever we finish. You always seem to fall asleep right away too. *Chuckles*." I nodded as I pull myself into tinky's arms. I can see that tinky was smiling. He was rubbing the top of my head. Tinky: " you're falling asleep already? You don't want to do "cuddles and kisses" with me?" I look up with my sleepy eyes. And fall asleep.

(Tinky's pov)
Dipsy fell asleep, of course. I rubbed dipsy's head and kissed his forehead. I put the blanket over us and my eyes begin to droop, till I feel asleep with dipsy sleeping in my arms.
----------------------------------------
Wow! That took more then a while. Sorry for taking long. The chapter will come soon I hope.