14 dipsy...

(Tinky winky's pov)
Dipsy was at the hospital. I was sitting on a chair while looking at the door to the room dipsy was in, tears rolled off my face. I saw Finley and Tipsy come in in tears as they arrived with Dipsy's parents and.......Jessica?.... I sat up as I explained how I didn't know what happened to dipsy, just as I was doing that tipsy face was turn white.

(Tipsy's pov)
I think I know what had happened to dipsy... I had a dream that jay was trying to reason with dipsy that he belongs to him before dipsy pushed him and yelled at him to stop. Jay heart was broken and said as he cracked: "If I can't I have you..... NO ONE CAN!!!" He then attack dipsy, but dipsy fought back. Though mostly beaten, jay was defeated and said: "Fine....be that way... but I think I'll have that purple bitch along with Tin-gold... I would appreciate gotten his stupid sister If those two bitches didn't save her....I'll make you pay....watch." I felt tears in my eyes. "*Whisper* Good god...what have you done jay?..."

(Tinky winky's pov)
I hunched over and put my head in my hands. I began crying as I heard someone come in the waiting room. I look up and see po and laa laa, in po's arms I see my sister asleep. I wipe my tears away as I can. Laa laa then walk up to me and said with a sign: "*sign* we tried to call your parents but no contact...she may haft to stay with us untill your parents come to take her home. I took my sister in my arms and whispered: "Thank God your safe sister....." I hear my name being called. I walk over to the door and opened it.

---------------------------------------
Finally finished!!! So sorry
For not posting for a while.
I'll try to get the rest done as
I can. Love you all ❤️ have a
Great day and night 🌞 🌃