19 childhood memories

^a day after^
(Tinky's pov)
Dipsy and I were sitting on the couch. "Hey dips?" Dipsy: "Hm?" "Remember the times you defended me, when I was a girl?" "Well, yeah, I dunno how you didn't see it coming. But girl or not I didn't think I see that sensitive side of you when I rescued you...why didn't you fight those guys. I sighed. "Well..you see...I have this trauma I had years ago, when I was little.." I look over to see Dipsy shocked. Dipsy: "...what?" I sighed again but with a hint of sadness in it. "When my mom and I went out for a walk, these thugs grabbed her i.... I tried to stop them even though I was young..but they knocked me out cold before I woke up crying. I was lost and afraid....my dad he...he realized something was wrong before he found me and I told him everything...it took him untill night time, he found mom...I felt like it was my fault..." I begin to cry as the flash back occur to me.

^flashback^
Zippy-Tippy hugged Rainy-daisy tight as young tinky winky cried.
Zippy-Tippy: "What's wrong, son?"
Both his parents kneeled down, looking concern.
Rainy-daisy: "Are you okay baby boy?"
Young tinky winky: "I'm sorry mommy!...it's all my fault you got hurt...I'm sorry.."
Young tinky winky cried in guilt as his parents comfort him.
Zippy-Tippy: aww son, don't blame yourself, it wasn't your fault."
Rainy-daisy hugged her son.
Rainy-daisy: "it's okay sweetums, we don't blame you...it's okay..don't cry.."
^flashback ends^
I felt a hand on my face as I turned to look at dipsy. Dipsy: "you must've been traumatized from that day, huh." I nodded as I sniffed. I felt my tears being wiped away as I laid my head on Dipsy's lap. Dipsy sighed. Dipsy: "i understand how you feel, but you were really trying to stop them from taking your mom...but it kinda reminded me how me and my brothers first experience our inner anger.." I looked at him. I whispered. "R..really?"

(Dipsy's pov)
I nodded. "Yeah...it happened about a week before my third birthday. Me, my brothers and mom were strolling through the park when a thief tried to rob our mother, things got ugly the moment she got beat up....that's when our first experience came.
^flashback^
Young Finley,tipsy, and little Dipsy watched in shock as their mother got beaten up, before something happened. Their eyes turned cold and had flames inside their pupils. Before all three started to attack. Young Finley bit the thieves leg before tripping the theif. Then young Dipsy, Finley, and tipsy let put the most angry howls anyone has ever heard as they attacked the theif. Young tipsy hits the theif on the body with a rock he picked up, Finley scratches and hits the theif so hard, the theif has bruises, and young Dipsy whacked the theif in the head with his riddle so hard it gave  the theif a concussion with a bleeding head. By the time they at finshed the thief wasn't moving or breathing as the three heavily breathed and checked on their mother.
Young Dipsy: "Mama hurt?.."
Dipsy's mom: "No, I'm okay....."
Dipsy's father saw and had to take a minute to understand what happened.
Dipsy's father: *mumbles* "They're inner anger has awoken.
Young Dipsy: "dada, mommy hurt.."
Dipsy's father: "yeah..I can see that...but don't worry mommy will be okay.."
Young tipsy and Dipsy were trying to catch a butterfly at this time.
Young Finley: "did we do that?"
Dipsy's father was helping their mother up.
Dipsy's father: "Finley...I may need to tell you something after Dipsy turns three."
^flashback ends^
"And that's what happened.." Tinky was snuggled with me when I finished. Tinky: "Does it start when a parent or sibling gets hurt?" I nodded as I pat tinky's head. "Yeah, but as we grew older, my dad told us our inner anger will have its own ways for us to let it out....."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hey there! Sorry for the long wait. But here it is!"
Also they did catch the butterfly, and it flew and landed on a flower. but yeah some kid name.. Johnny, stepped on it. So yeah that didn't end well. And Dipsy got mad so he tried to get him but his parents held him back. Dipsy: "That's fucking kid killed a butterfly. You expected me not to get mad?" "No, I would have gotten mad too, but I wouldn't try to hurt the kid." Dipsy: "So? He saw the butterfly, and he still killed it! I was about to do the same-" "shush, go sit down and watch ladybug. Sorry about that but.. hope you enjoyed this chapter!"