15 form

(Tinky's pov)
"Po...LaaLaa...could you guys take my little sister back to the house?" Tears started to form in my eyes as I stared dipsy. I felt horrible, how could I have let this happen? Po looked at dipsy then looked at me. She patted my back. Po: "okay tinky winky, want me to pick you up later?" "I don't know.... I'll let you know if you need to...." Po nodded and walked out with LaaLaa and my little sister. I heard someone stand by me. Finley: "Tinky...whatever happened to him...he was probably trying to protect you.." I looked at him before I sighed and walked out of the hospital. I walked around and stared at the sky. Suddenly I felt tugged back as I felt my hand being tied back. I struggled and gasped with horror as I was confused and scared. I tried to cry for help before my mouth was taped shut..

(Dipsy's pov)
Everything was all blurry as I looked around. Slowly my vision began to clear up. Finley: "Dipsy!" I felt a hug as I hugged back with a smile. I looked around. "Where tinky?" Finley: "I'm not sure.. he left but he'll come back probably-" "?:HELP! SOMEONE HELP ME!" "Huh? Tinky?!" I look out the window to see jay capturing tinky..Oh this motherfucker... Finley: "Dipsy?... are you alright?" I clenched my fists as I started to feel my inner anger come boiling out. I screamed angrily as I started to form.

(Finley's pov)
I watched in horror as I saw dipsy form with similar details like lake dipsy. He stood up in anger and ran out. Tipsy: "Dipsy!" Dipsy's dad: "GOOD LORD, Dipsy reached the boiling point! No one in our family attempted to reach the boiling point since the days of your great great great grandfather!" "We know dad, you told us when we were little kids." We ran out to catch up to dipsy.

(Tinky's pov)
Jay attempted to rape me..but before he could lay a finger on me I look up and see a figure walking towards me... is that..dipsy..? I as the figure ran and slashed jay while yelling: "YOU KEEP YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF OF HIM YOU DAMN ASSHOLE!" I struggled, as Finley and tipsy helped me and I stood up. I watched in horror as dipsy slashed jay three times. I watched as he raised his hand to slash him again. "NO DIPSY, PLEASE STOP!"

(Dipsy's pov)
I stopped my hand as I turned and look at tinky, who was horrified and had tears running down his cheeks. He gasped at me...he probably doesn't even think I'm the one who thought he knew me...does he think I'm a... a monster?... I slowly turned back to normal, completely healed and was heavily breathing. I look up and see tinky running towards me. Then I felt his arms pull me close as his tears fall on me. I felt his tears...did I make him cry?.."

----------------------------------------
I'm so sorry for taking so so so long and being a lazy bum.... my deepest deepest apologies....im sorry once again.