11 lost, will be found?

*two days later*
(Tinky's pov short)
Dipsy promise he'll find my baby sister. He needed help, ps he called Walten to help find her. I hugged dipsy while he did so. He hugs me back while I tear up a little.

(Dipsy's pov)
"Thank you so much!" I hang up as I look at tinky's eyes. "Tinky, we'll find her don't worry," I went to go in the car. Just as I was about to, tinky grabs my hands. Tinky: wait! I'm coming too! I look at him, then I shake my head. "No tinky, it's too dangerous, I need you to stay here okay?" Tinky: but why? She's my sister! "I know, but you need to understand, I'm still not gonna let you come with me." Tinky was close to crying. Tinky: but why.... why won't you let me?! I then raise my voice at him. "Because I don't want to see you hurt again.... have  you forgotten that tin-bitch raped and abuse you badly?!" Tinky whimpered, I realized what I did. "Sorry I didn't mean to yell at you. It just makes me mad to see you hurt." Tinky: dipsy... you know how scared I was from Tin-gold, but now after hearing that I'm more scared than ever. Can you not talk about that again? I nodded and stood up. "Tinky, I know how scary he is to you, he left a bite mark on your shoulder so deep it bled. But know that I'll find your sister, I'll fight for her for you." I walk to the front door, but tinky grabbed my hand and whimpered. Tinky: please find her dipsy, you saved me, please save her too. "I will... I will hun." Tinky pulls me close and kisses me. I grab his cheeks to kiss him back. We stop as I went to the car. I got in and waved at tinky, he waves back. I left the house. I knew I had to save two people, I just hope it's not too late.

Thanks to Pinkiewish33 for requesting this chapter