27 starting new

"So, have you guys started thinking about a family? Or buying a house? :)."

Tinky chokes on his water as dipsy was taken out of surprised.

"Ah, well yes about the house part. It's maybe for the family. I mean having kids can be tough, and we wanna get the house first before the family, y'know?"

Daisy nods in agreement as tinky was calming down.

"Yeah, we were thinking about buying a house, probably this month."

"Ooh, let me see the photos!"

Dipsy pulls out his phone as he shows daisy the photos.

"I like that house that has 4 bedroom and a big yard!"

"Yeah tinky and I were thinking about buying that one."

"Ooh this is so exciting, my baby is growing up so fast :(."
Daisy begins to cry as she hugs both her son and son-in-law.

"That's a big step, son. But I'm glad you're looking forward to it."

"We should have a celebration when you guys move in!! It'll be at our house, I can invite the whole family! We'll have balloons and strings with games and oh! Tippy give me a pen and paper I gotta write it down!"

Tinky laughs as Daisy runs out to set up the plan, his mother always loved setting up party's, it was why she enjoyed them since she was around his age. Dipsy laughs too, but realized about the family part.. Daisy walks back in as she asks to speak to dipsy in private.

"Don't worry, Troy won't be there.. he hasn't been at town and we'll make sure he won't ruin this for you guys. I want you guys to have a good time before you move on with your lives."

Dipsy smiles as Daisy hugs her son-in-law and continues about her planning.

Everyone at the old house knew about the two moving out soon. So we're po and laa-laa. Melodiee was gonna sell that house soon after we all move out and probably will move out of state. Although it sadden all of them, she'll visit from time to time.

Dipsy sits next to tinky.

"Can you believe it.. it's almost like yesterday we were back at teletubbie land.." Dipsy says.

Dipsy tears up a bit and tinky hugs him.

"Oh my love, I can't wait for this big change in our lives... and maybe the next step after?.."

Dispy hugs back.

"Yes, this house will be perfect, our little ones will be playing outside and have rooms. I wonder how we will decorate them? It's all so exciting!!"

Tinky smiles as dispy while dispy helps his mom out, tomorrow they'll see the house and buy it... then a week after they'll pack up and move out...

Tinky takes a look at dipsy as he remembers the time he looked at dispy when they first got married. Dipsy in his white suit and tinky next to him as they spend their moments under the tree... how time went by so fast.. how tinky remembers about his first encounter with dipsy.

(Flashback)
"Hey!"
"Hm?"
"Are you new here, wanna hang out with me?"
"Uh yeah... i moved in today... sure I guess-."
"Great let's go then!"
The purple teletubbie grabs the green teletubbie's hand and runs towards the house.
"Oh by the way, I'm tinky winky! What's yours?"
"Dipsy."
"Nice to meet you, dipsy! We'll have lots of fun!"
(End of flashback)

Tinky's younger self would be screaming with joy if he found out what happens in the future.