12 Tin-gold's powers 2

(Dipsy's pov)
I came in tinky's room busting the door open and saw tinky muffling a scream and look like he was getting banged, his wrist were bleeding more as the bruises and scratch ,arms appeared on his body along with a blackeye, a swollen cheek cheek, and a bite mark on his shoulder much worse then the first time he got it. Tinky was muffling a scream and was cumming and crying. Laa laa: *in disgust and shock* I wish I didn't see that... Po: we already did. Dipsy do something! I nodded and ran up to him and shaked tinky to wake him up while screaming with tears in my eyes: "TINKY! WAKE UP PLEASE!" I shaked him again as tinky screamed and woke up in tears. Tinky: *whispers and whimpers* dipsy. Tinky hugs me as his tears fell on me. "It's okay tinky, I'm here." Tinky: no, it's not okay, Tin-gold is violating me and raping me in my sleep...I'm so scared i think I'm gonna be sick. Tears fell as he was in pain. I then told LaaLaa and po about lily's disappearance. Po: we'll find her. "Are you sure?" LaaLaa nodded. LaaLaa: it's all we can do... i think it's best you watch over tinky winky while we go and look for lily. "Po....LaaLaa.." LaaLaa smiled before she and po walked out to find Lilly. I look at tinky and see him in tears. "Come on sweetie, let's get you clean up and bandaged." Tinky looks at me, then he nods and sniffed before we both walked to the bathroom.

My deepest apologies for taking so long. Credit goes to Pinkiewish33
Sorry...