Chapter 19

Yoohyeon POV

I have been staying in this place for quite some time.My whole body felt nothing but pain.I wanted to move my arm but all I do wince a bit as I feel my nails sting.And yes,they already took out all of my nails from my fingers.I was screaming the whole time they did that.

I want to go home,I want to see Minji.She is the only one I have in my mind.I miss her touch,I even miss her kiss.I have been trapped here for 2 days and my stomach couldn't stop growling.

During these 2 days,they fed me nothing but bugs and cockroaches and I couldn't stop them from trying to feed me with those disgusting food.

The door suddenly swings open,I was afraid if Hyewon or Sakura going to come here but then I sighed in relief when I see Minju coming here but...with a box of fried chicken and my stomach began to growled again.

When she was walking toward me,I was wondering why,why she helped a human like me?What if Sakura found out that she was helping me.I don't want her to suffer just because of me.

"Why are you helping me?"I manage to ask her.The girl ignored me and untie my arms so that I can eat the chicken with my hand but I still don't get why she helps a mere mortal like me.

"Don't get me wrong.I am not trying to help you."She suddenly said.The way she sound was cold as usual.She doesn't really express her emotion. "May I know what is your name?"I asked.I didn't get to know her name the other day since she ignored me that day.

"Kim Minju."She finally said as she opened the box and my eyes were shining,seeing such a delicious fried chicken in front of me.It has been ages since I ate one.

As I was about to touch the chicken,I felt another sting on my fingers but mostly at the nails.Damn,I almost forgot that they took out my nails at all once last night.Because of that I can't enjoy eating.How I wish Minji were here and she can help me to feed me with the chicken.

I look at Minju with puppy eyes.I wanted to eat the chicken badly but I need someone to feed me since I don't have a nail to grab it

Minju sighed. "Fine,just this once."She said and picked up the chicken and feed me.As I take a quick bite of the chicken,I can feel the flavor on my tongue.Aaah,it feels so good to eat such a delicious meal after being tortured badly. The whole time I was eating,Minju was accompanying me.I'm not sure why she accompany me but I am fine being alone.

After I finally eat all of the chickens,my stomach feel so full.I never feel like this all of my life before.It felt great. I don't know why but when I was with Minju,I feel calm.Her aura reminded me of Minji.There was one thing bothering me a lot about this girl and that she is different than Sakura,Hyewon and some monsters being I have met. Her aura somehow resembles a demon,no,a half-demon just like Minji.

"Minju,where are you came from?And just what are you?You are different compared to them."I asked, referring to Sakura and the others.

"It seems you already sensed my aura.You may be right,I am different compared to them.I am a half-demon.I am one of the daughters of the 102nd Demon Queen,Rixia.And the girl that you are in love with is my older sister." What?Minju is Minji's younger sister?Why didn't I know about that.I didn't know Minji had a sister she didn't say anything about it.

I was shocked to hear about it.If she is truly Minji's only sister,why is she side with Sakura?She should be with the demons,staying at the demon castle.

"Shocked to hear that? I worked with Sakura not because I want to.I want to get a revenge on the demons."

"Why?Aren't you come from a royal family of demons?Why are you trying to get revenge on them by working with Sakura?"