Chapter 5

Jiu has been touring Yoohyeon around the castle for a long while now.Jiu suddenly stopped as they walked through the kitchen.

"Where are you going to show me next?"Asked Yoohyeon.Jiu smirked and turned to look at the smaller girl who was washing a dirty plates in the basin.Yoohyeon recognised the girl and pointed at the smaller girl.

"I-it you!"Yoohyeon stuttering.The smaller girl has stopped what she doing and glanced at Yoohyeon who was surprised by the girl appearance.

"Ah,Yoohyeon unnie!"Nako quickly put the plate down and went toward Yoohyeon and started hugging her by her waist since Yoohyeon is way taller than her. "It been a long time since I last saw you,unnie.I missed you."Nako said. "What do you mean?It only one week though."Yoohyeon stated as she stroke Nako's hair gently.

Watching Nako hugged Yoohyeon was making Jiu felt uncomfortable.She couldn't stand seeing Nako hugged her closest friend. 

"Okay,that's enough."Jiu quickly pulled Nako away from Yoohyeon. Jiu then decided to move on to Yoohyeon's task as her servant.She told Yoohyeon to do the house chore by washing the dishes which of course make Yoohyeon surprised more.

"What?Why doing house chore??I thought being your servant is-"Not wanting the Demon Queen to get mad,Nako went toward Yoohyeon and covered her mouth to prevent her from talking anymore.

"Do not worry your majesty.I will teach her how to wash the dishes."Nako said,still covering Yoohyeon's mouth.

"Mmmghmmm....."Yoohyeon couldn't talk as Nako's grip was too hard on her.She couldn't even breathe too.

"I see...then I leave her to you."

"Yes,your Majesty,leave her to me."

Jiu trusted Nako to take care of Yoohyeon,so she smiled and glanced at Yoohyeon one more time before she left the room.

"Mmghhmmm...."Nako was still covering Yoohyeon's mouth even when Jiu has just left.She couldn't breathe,so she bashfully pushed Nako and started panting. "Yah,are you trying to kill me?"Yoohyeon asked as she was breathing heavily.

"Sorry about that.I was not trying to kill you but to prevent you from getting killed by the Demon Queen."

"What do you mean by getting killed by her?Is that Demon Queen was terrifying."Yoohyeon then remember when she told one of the demon that she is the Demon Queen's servant and that demon was terrified. "Hey Nako,how terrified is Minji anyway?"

"Very!Don't try to mess with her.She is so damn scary that even all of the demons were terrifying of her."Nako said.

Yoohyeon didn't know that all of the demons were terrified of Minji.Even Nako look like she also terrified of her.

"Anyway,we don't want her to get mad.Let's start washing the dishes.

"Okay...."Yoohyeon nodded obediently and followed what Nako has said,began to wash the dishes.

After Yoohyeon has finally done washing the dish.Nako told her to wipe the floor of Jiu's room with a cloth,so she did,quickly.After that,Yoohyeon proceed to sweeping the floor in the garden,sweeping off the leaves.

Nako then told Yoohyeon to clean all Jiu's outfits.Nako thought that Yoohyeon will fight back but weirdly,she's not.She was cleaning Jiu's clothing obediently without complaining.

Jiu was watching Yoohyeon washing her outfits from afar and smiled.She was happy seeing Yoohyeon was doing what she has told her. "I didn't know she will do it.