Chapter 22

A/N:Hi, before you started reading this,I letting you know that I have changed a bit of chapter 17.

Here is the part that I changed if you are lazy to re-read chapter 17:

It is about what had happened to Chaeyeon years ago,so this chapter will be the continuously of Nako and Hitomi's past

It is about what had happened to Chaeyeon years ago,so this chapter will be the continuously of Nako and Hitomi's past. Hope you enjoy

_____________________

Today was the day when they supposed to invade the territory of the demon. It was their first time ever going outside after hundred of years of staying in the underground where there was no sunlight or any living creatures such as butterflies or insects were presence there.

The moment when Nako went out from the cave that connected to the underground and slowly stepped on the soft green grass , the sun quickly shone at her face. Due to the brightness of the sun, she shut her eyes as she used her hand to block the sunlight from coming to her eyes. It was her first time, so she never experiences being under the sun. Not only the sun she never experience, she never steps on the grass before but the grass was softer than she thought when she first read the book about the outside world with Hitom. It somehow...different from what she imagines the outside could be

With the breeze hitting on her skin, she felt calm, calmer than she felt when she was in the underground. She inhales first, breathing the new air. The air here was very fresh compared to when they were in the underground.She then let it all out

Hitomi slipped her hand toward Nako making sure she actually intertwined her fingers with her. "Nako, are you ready for this?"Hitomi asked. Nako glanced at Hitomi and then she glanced at the scenery around them. "I'm pretty sure I'm ready. I will prove to Lady Sakura that I can do it."She said, smiling at her girlfriend. She hopes that she can fulfill their goal to exterminate the Demon Queen. But she didn't know that her life will change once she confronts the Demon Queen. 

-

The monster started breaking out the war with the demons by invading their territory and attack all innocent people and chidren.They were fighting at the demons' territory. So many people(demons and monsters) died during the war and the leader of the 'monster' fought her very best against the demons.She tried her best not to leave her lover,Chaeyeon alone while she was fighting. Chaeyeon also fought them but not much like Sakura did.

Nako and Hitomi were fighting together too.Nako was very nervous thinking about her trying to kill the demon queen by herself.Her heart was beating faster and she did not know why her heartbeat like this. It is because she is afraid of Demon Queen? The rumor about the demon queen is that she is ruthless and doesn't like to spare anyone's life if they fought her.Nako clutched her chest.

Her worried suddenly got snapped when Hitomi slap her shoulder. "What are you doing,Nako?It is time for you to go and kill that worthless queen. And I know you can do it.Just believe yourself."Hitomi gave her smile and wink at her. Thanks to her lover,Nako finally has confidence in herself and nodded her head. "Thanks Hitomi,I will go now.I will exterminate her no matter what."