Chapter 21

Yabuki Nako POV

Where is Queen Jiu?She didn't come back for almost 3 days. I started worrying about her.I mean she is a Demon Queen and it is my responsible if something happened to her.I hope she is somewhere safe.

I look on the ground,seeing a pile of dead leaves everywhere.I sighed and sweep the dead leaves away from the castle.

"Nako."I look up to see who was calling me but it was an unfamiliar girl and yet that girl look familiar...but somehow I can't remember.Who is she anyway?Why does she make feel so familiar?

"Yes,do I know you?"When I asked her that,I noticed her face expression has changed to sadder expression.

"I see...so you did lose your memory,huh Nako? Lady Sakura was right...."She said. "Huh?"I am not sure what she was talking about.I lost my memories?I look at her with my shocked expression but then there was an image in my head.It was not any images,but it was a memory. The image was shown that strange girl and myself sitting side by side together and chatting happily.But I couldn't remember that scene.

"It's me,Hitomi.Have you forgotten me,Nako?I am one and only your lover.You promised me that you will always stay by my side forever!" She said. I look at her confusingly. She is...my lover?

I trying to remember her but there were too many images. Images....of myself and...who are they? There were so many faces I do not know including the girl named Hitomi.My head was throbbing. I cannot handle this throbbing pain.Argk. I held my head and screamed until I blacked out.

_

3rd Person POV

"Jiu unnie,is that your younger sister you were talking about?"Siyeon asked,looking at Minju,then she began to look back at Jiu.

Jiu nodded her head.She finally met her younger sister.She wanted to hug her younger sister badly.She never actually meet her sister before or talk to her.She felt guilty about what happened to her when they left her on the street.

"Minju..."Jiu spoke,walking toward her.Minju immediately backed away. "Don't come near me."She said.However,Jiu still trying to get closer to her to hug her younger sister but a dark aura appeared just in front of Minju,blocking her from Jiu's touch,sending Jiu's big electricity running through her body.

"Aarrgghh!"

"Jiu! Why you!?"Sua was about to fight Minju but a taller girl who was holding a cat appeared in front of Sua,blocking her from going to Minju. "I won't let you get near to Minju unnie."The taller girl said as she stroke the fur of the white cat.

Sua gritted her teeth. "Who the hell are you?"

"My name is Wonyoung.I am the youngest and a proud member of IZ*ONE. I won't let you lay your filthy hand on Minju unnie."She angrily said as she harshly put the cat down,biting her thumb until it bleeds and places her bleeding thumb on the cat,transforming it into a giant cat monster.

"MMMROWG!!!"The cat growling.

"Oh shit,that cat is not any ordinary cat."Siyeon said but then another 3 of them appeared,glaring at Sua and Siyeon. "Well hello there,I won't let you fight our cute maknae first."The girl with a ponytail said. "And who are you?"Sua asked.

"My name is Choi Yena,the girl on my right is Kim Chaewon and my left is Jo Yuri.We won't let you hurt our maknae and moreover, we also won't let you hurt Minju."

"Tsk,now we cannot go to Jiu. I am now worried about her."Sua said,feeling worried in her tone.

"I'm fine Sua.You can fight them without worrying about me."Jiu reassured her. "What about your arm?"Sua asked in concern.Jiu's right arm is now bleeding after she touched Minju's dark aura.Jiu tried not to make those two get worried,so she smiled a bit,but then her arm couldn't stop bleeding.