Chapter 4

Yoohyeon POV 

It been a few days since I just left that castle and decided to become the Demon Queen, Kim Minji's servant.I know it almost 1 week but I still can't stop thinking what Minji has said the other day. 

"Since you agree to be my servant,I let you off for one week,after one week,you must go to my castle and serve under me." 

I don't know what will happen if I don't go but I know something bad will happen to me.Aish,should I just go for it,or not?I don't want to be somebody's servant.Even if I gonna be her servant,I will not serve her -_- 

"Yoohyeon!" 

I heard Dami was calling me which make me snapped out from my daydreaming and I just noticed that the kendo stick was coming toward me and hit my head badly. 

"Aaargghhh....."I fell down with my head was laying on the floor.I couldn't see clearly as the room around me was spinning.

"What the hell wrong with you today,Yoohyeon?Do you want to die by the hand of the demons?"

"Of course not.I won't die again!"I picked up my kendo stick and continue training with Dami.Dami and I had a sparring session today, to test our skills to fight against the demon.The two us were continue fighting against each other with our kendo stick  keep hitting, clashing each other.I tried my best not to daydreaming.I need to become stronger. 

"Too slow!"Dami quickly hit me with the handle of the stick on my stomach.I couldn't stand the pain,so I was groaning loudly. 

"AAARGGGHHH!!!!" 

The training was really harsh today.We decided to ended our sparring session.I swear I will die from that kendo training early.My stomach still hurting that much. 

I just noticed that Dami just handed a bottle of water.I took it and open the cap to drink it. 

"Is there something bothering you?"Dami asked me.I look down,looking to the floor.I can't tell her that I just met Minji and that Minji is a Demon Queen.If I tell her,she will tell other Dreamcatcher's members and they will go to the Castle.I don't want them to be worried about Minji. 

"Nothing."I lied to her. 

"Unnie!!"I heard Gahyeon's voice.I look behind and suddenly, Gahyeon hugged me.I also noticed that Sua was running toward our direction.I don't know why Sua suddenly chased Gahyeon but did Gahyeon do something wrong? 

"Gahyeon,come back here!Your wound haven't recover yet!"Sua yelled.Now that Sua mentioned it,I realised Gahyeon  is injured during the war last week. 

But for some reason,Gahyeon was tightened her grip on my waist and pouted. "No way,I don't want Sua unnie to bandage me.I want Yoohyeon unnie!" 

"Wait,me??"I pointed myself in surprised.Seriously,why the hell am I getting dragged here? 

"No,you must come here and let this unnie treat your wound."Sua was looking like she want to kill Gahyeon badly.I decided to stand up in between them. I can't stand seeing Sua and Gahyeon fight again. 

"Okay,Sua unnie,I think you should leave Gahyeon to me.I will treat her wound."I told her as I pat Gahyeon's gently.Sua sighed. "Fine...I leave her to you."She said as she gave up and Gahyeon suddenly jumped onto me. "Yay!!" 

I quickly caught Gahyeon in my hands,trying not to drop her.I changing my carry position into a bridal style so that it will be easy for me to carry her. 

I make my way toward her room. 

3rd Person POV 

Sua and Dami were left alone together when  Yoohyeon and Gahyeon has just left.