Chapter 1

Yoohyeon POV 

It's been so many years since the war between humans and the demon has started. The sky was painted dark and everything has been burning down by the demon. And a lot of humans have been killed by the hand of that shitty demons.

That piece of shit. I won't forgive them.

"Yoohyeon, what are you doing standing there?"

I look at Sua. She was busy fighting the demon. She swung the staff and hit them.

Well,Sua was right. I shouldn't stand here and do nothing.I need to kill them.

"Dodge, Yoohyeon!"I heard Dami's deep voice, I dodge down and let Dami killed the demon behind me with her sword.

Siyeon, Handong, and Gahyeon were walking toward me with their weapons that stained with demons' blood. Siyeon look at me seriously and held my shoulder.

"Yoohyeon, leave all of this to us. We can handle them."She said. I was shocked when she said that. What does she mean by that? Am I not worthy to handle all of them?

"But Siye-"

"No but, you need to go to their castle and kill the demon queen."She said as she squeezes my shoulder tightly. I know that they are counting on me but I can't leave them just like that. I don't want to lose my family again.

"Don't worry about us! We are fine!"Dami swung her sword and slashed the demons' flesh.

I guess I shouldn't worry about them that much. Since they are counting on me, I have no choice but to go to their castle.

I pulled off my right glove and showed my Dreamcatcher's mark on the back of my hand, indicating that I will keep the promise to them that I will kill the Demon Queen and I won't leave her alive.

I noticed all of them were smiling at me. I nodded and put on my glove. I grabbed my sword and started running toward the castle. I was running fast as I can. I need to kill her quickly and restore our city to where it was when we were young.

A long time ago, there was a girl I like. She was kind, sweet, and angelic. She was a member of our group called Dreamcatcher. We named that as our group name because we want to catch our dream when we grew up.

Her name is Kim Minji. But she got kidnapped by the demon. The demons that she was kidnapped were the ones that killed our parents, Dami, Minji, Sua, Siyeon, Handong, Gahyeon, and my parents.

They killed them and they might even kill Minji. This is why I became a knight that swore to kill every single demon. I won't let any single of them to be alive.

I gripped my sword tightly and swung my sword away and cut all the flesh of the demons' who were coming. I stabbed one of them through their chest and kicked him, making him crashed to the ground. My whole body was covered with their blood. It felt refreshing when the blood hit on my face.

I went through the castle without a scratch. Just like just now, I saw another group of demons was running toward me, ready to attack me. They were throwing some punch and kick at me, I dodge their attacks and slashed all of them till no one standing.

Then I decided to start walking. Before I walk, I noticed there is a survivor. He was struggling to walk. I of course approached him and pointed the tip of the sword at his neck.

"N-no, please spare my life. Please!"The demon begged.

I smirked and gripped my sword tight. "Spare? Are you kidding me? Your kind has been killing our kind and I won't forgive you demon!"I swung my sword once again and cut his neck with his head flew out from his body.

I continue walking toward the highest level of the castle where the Demon Queen might be waiting there.

Along the way, I keep swinging my sword at the demons as they were in my way. I killed whoever got into my way. I don't care if they want me to spare their life as they the ones who killed our parents.

I saw such a big door in front of me. I think that might be where the Demon queen is.

Without stopping, I cut the door into the half with my sword. Weirdly, when I cut the door, I never see any demon here, but all I see is a girl with blonde hair, wearing a white dress with a cape and her back was facing me, so I couldn't see her face clearly. I bet her face will be ugly since she is a demon

I smirked and pointed the sword at her. I don't know how strong is the queen but I'm sure I will beat her. She doesn't look strong to beat me up though.

"Well, queen. Where are your guards?"I asked her, smirking. I was scanning through the room but there was no one like a guard or something in this room. Is the queen alone or is this her plan, to ambush me as I was about to make my move on her?

"Don't worry about my guards. I will make sure that no one will interrupt us."

Hm? Is she serious? She will get killed easily if there no guard here. Hold on, what the hell am I thinking?? I'm supposed to kill the queen quickly.

"You think you can beat me? You got it wrong. And besides, there no way you could kill me."

"W-what do you mean?"I asked her stuttering. I could feel my palm was sweating after pointing my sword at her for a long time.I don't know what move is she going to do. But I could sense something dangerous from her.

"Are you scared? I could feel your voice is trembling."

Aish, what does she mean? I'm not scared.

"Of course not, why would I scared?"

I could hear the queen chuckled. What the hell is she laughing for? How dare she is making fun of a powerful knight like me?

"You liar. Of course you scared. You never changed a bit, didn't you, Yoohyeon?"

The queen knew my name? Who the hell is she anyway?

I gripped my sword tight and I quickly run toward the queen, going to attack her. "I don't know who the hell are you but I will kill you!"

I stopped just behind her, still gripping my sword tight and I was about to stab her with all my might. As the queen turned around, finally revealing her face, I stopped as I was shocked seeing her face.

No way it her....it impossible...it can't be....why is she here....?

"Hi! It has been a while,Yoohyeon!"

"Minji....."