Chapter 23

In a dark room or you can say it is a torture room, Yoohyeon was sitting on the chair quietly while Hyewon was standing beside her,reading her book.

Yoohyeon was indeed worn out after those endless tortures but she glad that her wound was slowly healing.

Healing?Wait a sec.

She immediately glanced at her fingernails and her nails were growing back to normal.She look at it confusingly.Not just her nails but even her bruises were healing.

"It seems you are slowly turning into a demon soon."Hyewon spoke as she flips the pages of her book.

"Me turning into a demon?You got to be kidding me. There is no way a human like me can be a demon."Yoohyeon couldn't believe what Hyewon just said. Hyewon clicked her tongue and continue flipping her book "What? Your girlfriend hasn't told you about it? You should already know the side effect once you have demonic magic inside of you. You will turn into a demon even if you don't want to."Hyewon explained.

Yoohyeon looks at the rope that she got tied with both her hands and legs. It was an anti-magic rope,so even if she could try to use her demonic magic,she couldn't tear the rope apart. She can sense that Jiu and the others were fighting against IZ*ONE members and she was worried about her friends.

Then her body slowly turning into a demon. She can feel her body was numb.Her orbs was turning from brown to black like complete darkness. Hyewon was right,she is going to turn into a demon soon. She could feel her teeth or maybe her fang was poking her tongue.

"This is why Sakura wants to sacrifice your life to lady Chaeyeon badly. You are a human and yet you are demon.Only a human with a powerful aura like you is suitable to be sacrificed to her and revive her."

"Grrr....rrrgg...."Yoohyeon was trying to suppress her demonic aura.She can hear someone was talking to her in her head.

Kill her,cut her,chop her,shred her to death. Make her suffer

Those were the word that ringing in her head.It keeps repeating in her head like it was a broken radio. Yoohyeon tried to suppress her body, trying not to move a lot as the words in her mind were trying to control her. 

"What the hell wrong with my body? I can't control it well...."Yoohyeon spoke with her hoarse voice,trying to fight against her mind.

Hyewon smirked as she continues to flip to the next page of her book again. 'There is not much time left before she becomes a full pledge demon.'

Meanwhile

Outside the headquarter, the fight was almost going to an end when Yujin was still gripping on Handong's head and dragged her body, walking toward Dami who couldn't even stand right now because of her injury caused by the wolf girl. "Dongie..."Dami gasps.She tried to stand up but her brain was telling her not to.

Gahyeon wanted to save Handong from Yujin too but as she was about to run toward them,she soon got hit by Eunbi's rope, making her fall on the hard ground again.But even though Gahyeon crashed her body on the ground, that's doesn't stop Eunbi from attacking the girl,using two of her arm ropes to hit on the poor girl.

"What are you going to do now,Lee Dami?Your maknae is doom right now."Yujin said as turned to look in the direction where the oldest was torturing the younger girl.

Dami clenched her fist with the soil.She was mad right now.She wanted to beat her up but she doesn't have any energy left.It was all over.Gahyeon is going to die if she didn't make another move and she will let the unnie lines, especially Jiu down if they couldn't even beat two of them. "F*ck it."She cursed under her breath and Yujin started laughing like a maniac.