Chapter 12

Yoohyeon POV 

Ever since that day, when Minji appeared in front of Dami.Dami couldn't hold on to her tears. 

I know she was crying.I asked Minji to go and talk to her.She nodded and started walking toward her. 

"Heya,Dami.How have you been-"Before I could hear Minji was asking her,Dami's arms began to wrapped around Minji's neck.She was hugging her tight.Minji hesitated for a second,then she hugged her back. 

I smile at them.I was so happy to see them to be reunited again after 20 years. 

I could feel a hand was wrapping my arm to help me to get up from my feet.It was Shuhua,while another hand was on my other arm.I turned to my side to see Miyeon who was no longer bruised up to also help me to get up. 

"Thank you,Shuhua's older sister."I smile at her. 

"No,I should thank you.If you never appear here,Shuhua will be killed by him." 

"Aright then,you should also thank the Demon Queen.I did nothing to beat him and I almost die because of him.If it not Minji,my whole body will be broken by him."I glanced at Minji who was still hugging Dami and I smiled at them. 

Minji finally broke up the hug from Dami as she patted both of Dami's shoulder. 

"I know that you and the others are quite worried for me,but please forgive me."Minji was dramatic bowing to the floor. 

I look at her and remember that scene when Dami created the trouble in the city and Minji was the oldest in Dreamcatcher and she did that floor bowed so many years ago,making us embarrassed because of her dramatic bow. 

After that Minji has told everything to Dami that she is a Demon Queen that controlled a thousand of demons.And of course Minji asked Dami to keep a promise not to tell the others about her. 

Minji raised her pinky finger for Dami to do a pinky promise to her. 

After this,everything has gone back to normal. Shuhua is currently with Miyeon in the castle.I saw them chit-chatting happily and sometime I caught them fight.And a few minutes later,they made up. 

Well,I am so envy of them since they has at least one sibling.I actually an only child,so I am quite lonely. 

Anyway,Minji asked me to come to her room alone.I started going toward her room.And there I saw Minji at the room was eating some snacks. 

A few litters were at the floor.Seriously?It not even a first time I see this,but she did this again -_-

"Minji,didn't I told you not to litter again?"I asked.I walked toward the litters and picked all of them up and threw it to rubbish bin.

"Sorry,I forgot to throw it."

How could she forget throwing her own litters?Well,she is Kim Minji after all.

"Anyway,why did you called me?"I asked her.

"Strip your clothes."She said and I was looking shocked at her statement.Strip my clothes...as in taking off my clothes?

I took a few step backward away from her and covered my chest with my arms.

"Pervert."I said to her lowly.

"Wait a minute,I just want to see your bandages,that's all and stop calling me that!"

I chuckled.She is so cute when she was panicked.

"I'm just joking."I said.I did what Minji told me,stripping my clothes.I took off my armour,unbuttoning my shirt that is underneath my armour.Then I pulled down my pant,revealing every of my bandages wrapping on my both arms and legs and even there was also a bandages on my stomach down to my waist.