Chapter 7

Yoohyeon POV 

Nako and I were walking through the hallway,finding Minji.I need to give the foods that Sua cooked to her.I'm sure she will be happy. 

But then,a thought about the group of demons that called Nako a 'monster' was drowning in my mind.I couldn't stop thinking about it. 

I glanced at Nako who was just walking beside me.I couldn't helped but to stare at her. 

Nako....a monster?What does they meant by that?Aren't she is a demon? 

"Yoohyeon,is there something wrong?"She asked and I shook my head. 

"Nothing."I quickly replied her. 

We were almost reaching the room which the queen might be.We were about to enter the room when we were a loud shout coming from there. 

"Huh??What do you mean I can't go out??"
"We are sorry,your majesty.You shoudn't go out right now.The war between us and human is still ongoing."
"Then?I don't care!I want to go out now!"
"Please your majesty,they will kill you if you go out.We don't want to lose our Queen."
"Well,no one will even care if I die."She murmured and I could hear what she was saying. 

I stepped forward and said "Who said you are going to die?"I look at her with my glare. 

She look at me with a shock.I could tell she was shocking to see me. "Yoohyeon,what are you doing here?" 

"I came here to work as your servant and look what I brought."I told her as I showed her the lunchbox.Her eyes immediately widened as I showed her the lunchbox.I knew she will like it since she love Sua's cooking the most. 

"No way...is that..."I know what she going to asked me,so I nodded.She suddenly run to leave the room.Before she leave,she glanced at me. "Please come to my room at 1 pm with that lunchbox alone.And don't be late."She said as she left the room. 

"Ehh?"Nako was shocked.I don't know why is she surprised though.I am just going to her room though. 

I asked her why is she surprised for.Since I was taller than her,she stood on her toe,trying to get to my ear.I tried to adjust my height and finally,she get to my ear.She whispered something and I was really shocked.I couldn't helped but to agape my mouth. 

"What!?" 

3rd person POV 

Flashback 

It was a sunny day,Sua was cooking for her sisters early in the morning. 

A smoke from the stove were spread across to the living room.And the smell could woke one of her sisters up. 

The blonde hair girl started coming out from her room as she smell something good.She was still sleepy and even her eyes were still closed.The girl rubbed her eyes and make her way to the kitchen. 

The blonde hair girl was sniffing to the smell of the foods.She slowly stepped into a kitchen and saw Sua was arranging the plate. 

The girl was so tired that she suddenly placed her hand on Sua's waist to backhugged her,causing Sua to be surprised. 

"Yah,Kim Minji,what are you doing? I'm trying to prepare the dishes."Sua said.Jiu was stubborn.She was still backhugging the girl.

To be honest,Sua didn't mind if Jiu was still hugging her.Feeling Jiu embraced on her was making her happy. 

Sua actually have developed her feeling on Jiu.She know that falling in love with her sisters is illegal.It not that illegal since they are not even blood-related sisters but she might ruin her relationship with her and she doesn't want to ruin it.