Chapter 18 part 2

A/N:Just like the previous chapter, please take note that the bold and italic is JiU telling the story, while the only italic is the past

______________________

At the dining room,Jiu was eating all the different kinds of dishes,chomping them and also gulping down the water through her dry throat while the girls were only watching her as the older devouring the food.

"Wow,I didn't know Jiu unnie is that hungry."Handong spoke. "Well,she did steal my snack back when we were kids."Siyeon said. 

After a few minutes later,Jiu already cleared all of the dishes that she ate as she wiped her mouth. "So shall I continue the story?"The Demon Queen asked.

"Yeah..."

So after my mother became a Queen.She have changed.She became a cold-blooded demon ever since her father's death.She used to be cheerful,always running around,playing a tag with the 2 servants,Rufus and Jake,but then,she became a total different person,as if someone possess her.Unlike when she was a kid,she always stay in the room every single time and doesn't like to go out whenever Jake and Rufus asked her to.All she did in the room was doing some report works,thinking of a way to defeat humans and erase all of their existence.She ordered the demons especially Jake and Rufus to invade the city that is full of humans. 

The Demons and humans have been fighting for so long.So many people died during their invasion in the city and that's include 2 of her servants.Jake and Rufus were severely injured and the Demon Queen immediately went into the city,noticing so many dead bodies of both humans and demons, and then she saw some human knights surrounded by the 2 injured servants.One of them, Rufus had a mild injury while the other one, Jake had very serious injuries.His abdomen has been crushed,his right arm had chopped off and his right eye had been pierced by a sharp weapon.

"No,Jake,Rufus!"She ran toward them quickly as possible.She used a very powerful demonic magic to wipe off all the human knights that surrounded them.

Now that she wiped all of them at once,she ran toward them and quickly approached Jake whose wound was very serious.She quickly activate her healing magic so that she can heal him,but it did not work.He still losing so much blood,pouring out from some part of his wounded body.

"My healing magic did not work?Why?It supposed to be the most powerful healing magic?Why?"The Queen cried out.Her healing magic couldn't even heal his wound.

Jake smiled at the Queen,he then placed his hand on her head,patting her head softly,knowing that he is in a verge of death. "Your higness...no...your majesty..it has been so long since you became a queen and I still couldn't getting used for calling you your majesty.You have grown up so fast,your majesty."

Rixia held the left arm of Jake and placed his hand which had stained with blood on her cheek. "No,you can't leave me yet!Don't you dare die on me!"Rixia cried.She had been through a lot,ever since her father's death.She does not want anyone to leave her again.Both Jake and Rufus are part of her family,not just her servants.

Jake slowly turned his head to Rufus who was also crying just like the queen. "Rufus....please take care of her majesty...."He asked him. "Jake,please don't die.We will go home safely together.You can still make it."The Queen said.Unfortunately,Jake shook his head.He,himself don't want to die.But his face stated becoming pale and his body slowly turning into a dust.

"I....am...sorry....your....majes...ty....Ri...xi....a...."

And so,his body fully turning into a dust without a single part of his body ever existed. This is how demon actually die.They turned into a dust and we kept them in our graveyard on the roof or what we called a 'garden'.