Chapter 6

"Talk?What do you want to talk about?"Jiu asked.She put the glasses of champagne on the tray which the demon guard was carrying.She told the guard to leave.The guard nodded and left the room quickly. 

"It is true that the human was the one who started the war with the demon?" 

Jiu heard Yoohyeon's question.She gave her smirk at the girl and slowly sat on her seat. "That's I don't really know.When I first got here,the former queen told me the story about the demon and human.All I heard from her is that human killed the demon first." 

Yoohyeon furrowed her eyebrow. "Former demon queen?" 

"Yes,before I became a queen,I met the actual queen for the first time.And to be honest she is quite nice.But she have a hatred with a human."Jiu said.Her face suddenly became serious. 

"What do you mean?" 

"The human took so many of the demons' life and this is why we fought all of the humans." 

"No way...." 

Jiu then started walking,making Yoohyeon confused. "Let's go."
Jiu told the girl.The girl obediently follow Jiu,walking all the way up to the top of the castle.Yoohyeon did not know where Jiu was leading her.She was silently walking behind Jiu. 

As the two arrived at the top of the castle which is the roof,Yoohyeon was surprised.There was a garden on the roof with all the flowers blooming and the butterflies flew through it.She never knew there was actually a garden here. 

"This is not a garden by the way."Jiu spoke,as if she could read Yoohyeon's mind. 

Yoohyeon looked back to the scenery of the place she was at right now.No matter how many time she look at this place,it look like a garden with so many beautiful flowers. 

"This place is a graveyard for demon."Jiu added. 

Yoohyeon was totally shocked.Graveyard?But this is more like a garden than a graveyard.That was her thought. 

"Well,every year,the demons got killed by the humans,so we decided to put their body here but suddenly,days has passed,their bodies became a plants and grew onto the roof."Jiu explained. 

"I-I see...."Yoohyeon was confused.She didn't know that the demons can grew like a plants after they died.

"Anyway,that's all I'm going to tell you about human and demon.You may leave now."Jiu smiled at her.Yoohyeon nodded and started to leave the castle. 

Yoohyeon just realised the time right now.It was 2 am.She didn't know that she has been staying in that castle for so long,serving under the Demon Queen.She hope that her sisters which is of course Dreamcatcher will not mad at her for going home late.In fact,it her first time to go home late. 

As Yoohyeon finally arrived,she slowly open the door,not to awake her sisters.She went in and gently close the door. 

When she was about to close the door,she heard a familiar voice from behind. 

"Where were you been,Yoohyeon?"It was Sua.Yoohyeon turned around and smiled at the older girl who doesn't look happy right now. 

"I was training in the forest and I didn't realised the time,so..."Yoohyeon lied.Sua sighed and she glanced at the sofa,watching Gahyeon was sleeping on it. 

"Gahyeon has been waiting for you to go home.She was worried sick of you,you know."Sua said.Yoohyeon look at the sleeping girl and started walking toward her. 

"So sorry about that,Sua....Gahyeon."Yoohyeon said as she lifted Gahyeon up without waking her.Yoohyeon then make her way to the 2nd floor,climbing up through the stairs.