Chapter 26

When Sakura finally thrust Yoohyeon into her chest, Yoohyeon closes her eyes slowly. She was down already and Jiu couldn't sense Yoohyeon's soul inside of her anymore. 

Is she gone? Yoohyeon is dead? It is too late already to save Yoohyeon from the evil vampire? 

"No...Yoohyeon...it can't be...she's already dead, isn't she?" Jiu was about to tear up but Hyunsoo suddenly cheered her up by saying. "It not over yet! That human brat isn't gone yet. Her soul is only stuck in that freaky sword! You must take that sword before that vampire transfer her soul to that woman!" 

Jiu nodded her head. Like what Hyunsoo said, she still got time. The soul may not be in Yoohyeon's body anymore but her soul is still alive somewhere in that small sword. "Right."

"You won't get away with this!"Sakura's men started confronting Jiu, making the Demon Queen grumbled. She doesn't have time to deal with them when Yoohyeon is currently in danger. 

"Minji, can you unseal me?"Hyunsoo asked. Jiu raised her eyebrow confusingly as she glanced at the mirror she was holding. "What?Is there really a way to unseal you?" 

"Yeah, only a human can unseal me. You still have a blood of a human inside of you, you can unseal me." 

"But how? I don't know any magic spells that can unseal you."It was true that she doesn't know any magic that is related to the sealing magic. All she knows is using her demon magic. 

"I know. This is why I want to ask you to draw your human's blood on this mirror. This is the only way to unseal me." 

'Draw my blood,huh?' 

"Draw your blood quickly! We don't have much time left or else your girlfriend will be dead forever!" Hyunsoo yelled at her. So Jiu quickly bites her hand with her demon's fang, causing her hand to be bleeding. 

Without wasting her time, she placed her bleeding hand on the mirror and a magic circle suddenly appeared on it. But then there was a light coming out from the mirror. Jiu couldn't see anything because of the bright light but she saw a figure that shape like a human from the light. 

"I can't believe it has already been 5000 years since I have been sealed in this stupid mirror. I literally forgot how to walk like a normal person but...."A young male's voice spoke as the figure seemed to ruffle his hair.

Jiu looks at the figure confusingly. It was actually him?The second Demon king?

Once the light finally settles down, there she saw a tall young man with blue hair was standing in front of her, ruffling his blue hair. "...thanks for unsealing me,Minji"The man flashed out his bright smile. 

"K-king Hyunsoo, is that really you??"Jiu asked,still does not believe that was the second Demon king

"K-king Hyunsoo, is that really you??"Jiu asked,still does not believe that was the second Demon king. His appearance is totally different compared to when she first heard the second Demon King's hoarse voice from the mirror. 

"What? Shocked to see my face?"Hyunsoo placed his left hand on his waist. Jiu quickly shook her head. "No,I'm not. It just that you look so young."Jiu said. She actually thought that the former demon king supposed to be an older man but she was wrong, Hyungsoo's appearance look young like he was in the 20s.