Chapter 2

3rd Person POV 

Flashback(20 years ago) 

"Appa....eomma....why you leave me...? 

A little girl was sobbing hard at the funeral of her parents.She couldn't believe that her parents died. 

Yoohyeon spent a lot of time at the Amusement Park with her parents yesterday,right until the demons came and attacked them.Her parents was protecting Yoohyeon from  the demons but they eventually died. 

The demons that Yoohyeon's parents got killed decided to retreat and leave Yoohyeon with her parents' corpse just like that.Since then,Yoohyeon decided to stay in the Amusement Park almost everyday without eating.The Amusement Park was her last moments spending the time with her parents. 

The blonde haired girl noticed that Yoohyeon was sitting on the horse of the merry-go-round alone.She decided to stop playing with her friends for a while and approached toward Yoohyeon. 

"Hey,wanna play with us?"Asked the blonde girl.Yoohyeon eyeing the blonde girl with other 5 girls.She look away from the girl,pouted. 

"No thanks.I'm not interested."Yoohyeon replied.Ever since her parents death,she doesn't want to play like how other kids played.All she did for the whole time was sitting on the merry-go-round while spacing out. 

"Minji,what are you doing?Come here and  continue play with us."The short hair girl asked to the blonde girl while she was holding the ball. 

"Okay,Dami.I will be right there."The blonde hair girl then look at Yoohyeon.She doesn't like to see Yoohyeon sitting here alone,all she want for this girl is to make her play with them. 

To Yoohyeon's surprise,the blonde hair girl grabbed Yoohyeon's wrist forcefully and quickly run toward her group of friends,dragging the girl with her. "What is your name,little girl?" 

"Yah!I'm not little girl,you know....my name is Kim....Yoohyeon...."Yoohyeon whispered at the end.The blonde hair girl could hear Yoohyeon and smiled brightly at her. 

"Okay,my name is Kim Minji."The blonde girl smiled at her brightly.It was the first time in a while since someone other than her family smiled to her brightly. 

Since then,Yoohyeon has made friends with Dami and the other girls.They even told the stories about how their parents also got killed by the Demon which make Yoohyeon mad.Yoohyeon stood in between the girls and raised her fist clenching. 

"That shitty demon...I won't forgive them....I will kill them....I will erase every of their existence." 

"Yoohyeon...." 

All of the girls look at Yoohyeon who suddenly became mad.Minji,however,she suddenly back-hugged the mad girl,feeling so much worried of the girl. 

"Minji..."Yoohyeon spoke the girl's name as Minji tightened the hug. "Yoohyeon,are you serious killing them?I know we just met but I don't want to lose you." 

"Minji..."Yoohyeon stroke the older girl's hair and loosened the hug from the worried girl and make an eye contact with her. "Don't worry,Minji.I won't let them beat me.I'm promised."Yoohyeon smiled brightly.She stuck out her pinky finger,asking Minji to do the same too. 

Yoohyeon started intertwining Minji's finger to promised that she won't die easily.She will avenge her and other members' parents. 

End Of Flashback 

While Yoohyeon has intruded the castle,other Dreamcatcher members were still fighting the Demons. 

They could see that all of the demons has killed most of the human soldiers.