Chapter 9

Nako and Jiu were entering the resting room.Jiu was helping Nako to carry bunch of snacks since she knew Nako might not be able to carry all of it.

Jiu and Nako saw that Shuhua was sleeping quietly on Yoohyeon's lap while Yoohyeon was stroking her hair.

Yoohyeon noticed that Jiu and Nako already arrived with some snack.She look at Shuhua and started to wake her up.She shook her shoulder and called her.

"Hey Shuhua....

"Mgm...."Shuhua just wake up as she groaned.She noticed that Jiu was standing in front of them.She quickly got up and greeted Jiu formally.

"Your majesty."

Jiu smiled and patted Shuhua's head. "Don't be formal toward me.You can just call me Jiu unnie."

"But I can't..."Shuhua said,looking down.She felt really awkward when she called the Demon Queen by her nickname.But Jiu doesn't mind when people called her that.She caressed Shuhua's cheek and smile at her. "Just call me Jiu unnie."

"J-Jiu unnie....."Shuhua spoke softly. "Okay,that should do it."Jiu quickly went to hugged Shuhua,causing Shuhua shocked.

Yoohyeon was watching them.A smile was plastered on her face,seeing them hug.

Jiu quickly broke the hug from Shuhua. She suddenly held her stomach. "Since I have so many snacks here,let's just eat.I'm so hungry."Jiu said.

Yoohyeon noticed that Jiu was carrying so many snacks and she thought that Shuhua will be eating all of this. "I thought all of the snacks is for Shuhua but it is also for you too."Yoohyeon deadpanned.

"Shut up!I am hungry okay!"Jiu yelled at her.Yoohyeon sighed and shrugged her shoulder,watching Jiu happily eating together with Shuhua.

"She never changed,isn't she?"

---

At Dreamcatcher's house,Dami was staring at the mysterious girl who was unconsciously laid on her bed.

Other Dreamcatcher's members did not know that Dami was bringing the mysterious girl home.She was bringing the girl home secretly without them noticing her.

Dami do not know who was that girl is and why she was unconsciously naked in the middle of the forest.

The more she look at this mysterious,the more she got curious about her.

A while later,the girl started fidgeting her body,trying to wake up.The girl slowly opened her eyes.The first thing she saw was Dami,then she remembered something.

The girl wanted to get up but her body was weak.Dami held the girl back to the bed. "What are you doing?You should be resting."Dami said to the girl.

The girl didn't replied.She was just staring in front blankly.Dami shrugged her shoulder.She decided to leave the girl alone for a while in this room since right now the girl doesn't have a mood to talk to her.

Dami stood up from her seat.She was about to go off when that girl grabbed by her hand,not letting her go.

Dami look at her with her eyebrow furrowed.She asked why the girl held her hand but the girl didn't speak.The girl's eyes was telling Dami not to leave her alone.Dami just sighed.She smiled and decided to just stay in the room for a while.

"So....um...what is your name?"Dami finally asked.The girl doesn't seem she want to introduce first,so Dami decided to introduced herself.

"My name is Lee Yoobin,but my friend called ne Dami.You can call me whatever you like."Dami said,giving her brighter smile than the usual to the girl.