Chapter 14

Jiu finally finish doing her business in the washroom.She walked out from the room.

She immediately stop walking as she saw a familiar figures at the Festival,buying something from the booth.

It was no doubt about it.It was Gahyeon and Handong.Gahyeon was buying an apple candy,smiling at the Chinese girl.

The two were about to face the direction of Jiu.Jiu quickly leave the scene,not wanting to be seen by Gahyeon and Handong.She doesn't want her sisters to find out about her.

Handong noticed something suspicious at the direction toward the washroom.Her eyes couldn't stop locking at the washroom.

"Are you okay,Handong unnie?"Asked the maknae.

"Yeah,I'm fine..."

--- 

After they finish trying to catch the fish from the tank,Yoohyeon and Jiu continue walking through the street.They were buying some snacks from the booth as they explore in the festival.

Jiu took a whole bite of the takoyaki ball,chewing it slowly.After she finish swallowing the takoyaki ball,she saw a huge crowd were gathering there.She quickly pulled Yoohyeon's sleeves,stopping her from walking any further.

Yoohyeon started facing her,earning her a confused look. "What is that?"Asked Jiu as she pointing at the direction of the crowd.

"I think it a firework."Yoohyeon answered,smiling warmly at Jiu.

"Firework??Omo,it been a while since I last saw the firework!"

"Really?"Yoohyeon asked.She was shocked at what Jiu is just said.She didn't know that ever since Jiu got kidnapped by the demons,she didn't have a chance to see a firework.

Yoohyeon got an idea.She don't think they will have a clearer view if they keep standing here.She used her free hand(she was still carrying a shopping bag on her other hand) to grabbed on Jiu's wrist.

Yoohyeon dragged Jiu away from the crowd.Jiu was following her quietly,her face was turning red as she felt Yoohyeon's hand was nothing but full of warm.

Yoohyeon bring Jiu all the way to greenery scenery.The place was beautiful,it mostly have a green grass with some flowers.This place was too good to be their dating place where a couple can spend time here alone.

"Wow,this place is so pretty."

Yoohyeon picked up a blue rose from the grass as she started walking toward Jiu who was admiring the scenery.

"Minji."Yoohyeon called her name,making Jiu to faced her.Before Jiu could think about it,Yoohyeon placed a blue rose on the side of her hair,tugging the rose into her hair.

Jiu was staring through her orbs and was about to say something when she heard an explosion coming from the sky.Jiu started looking up,seeing the firework has exploded one by one.

Not just the scenery that look so beautiful,even the sky was looking beautiful when the firework has shot toward it.

Jiu's gaze look down at Yoohyeon's hand.She smile slightly before her hand placed on top of Yoohyeon's hand and the two started intertwining their hand,watching the firework,blasting at the sky.She then stared at Yoohyeon and called the younger name. "Yoohyeon."

"Yeah,what is it?"The younger asked. Jiu suddenly wrapped her arm around her neck,leaning in and placed her soft lip on hers. Yoohyeon was surprised for a moment but she soon accepted it and wrapped around Jiu's waist,pulling her closely so that she can kiss her passionately. The fireworks continue shooting at the sky with the two still having a hot and passionate kiss.