Chapter 27 part 2

Five thousand years have passed since the fallen of the first Demon King. The war is still going on. They were fighting at the battlefield while the King and Queen were at the hospital as the Queen was about to give birth to their first child.

"Come on, dear. You can do it! Push it harder."The current King,Jung Hyunki said. He was holding his wife who was trying to push their future child. His wife pants, sweat was beaming across her forehead. She tried again, pushing it harder with all her might.

Push.Push.Push.

And then they finally heard a cry. The baby is finally born in this world. The Queen smile as she laid back on her bed,watching the nurse was carrying their child.

"Here,drink some water."Hyunki helped his wife to drink from a cup of water. And then he glanced at their child who was crying non-stop.

"Honey..."His wife spoke,staring at the baby in awe. 

"Congrat, your majesty, it a girl."The nurse said as she handed the baby to the king. The king smiled at his daughter and caresses her cheek. "I think our daughter will be beautiful just like you once she has grown up into a fine woman."

Even though the queen was weak, she still smiling at the king. She couldn't believe that they are now parents.

Suddenly, the door of the room opened, revealing a guard. "Your majesty! Emergency!The demons are intruding our kingdom!"

"What?How can they be intruding in the kingdom?Where the rest of the guards!??"Hyunki yelled at him. He was worried that the demons may take his wife and daughter's life. That's why he was yelling at the guards.

"Sorry, your majesty, they all have been knocked out by our enemies."The guard replied.

Clenching his jaw, Hyunki glanced at his wife,then to his daughter. He has no choice but to also fight. He doesn't want his family to be in danger.

Hyunki clicked this tongue and place his daughter on the bed, beside her mother. "Stay here, and make sure she's okay."He told his wife,pecking her lip and his daughter's forehead, and started running to the exit. "Where are you going,honey?"His wife asked and the king stopped. "I am going to kill the intruders...every last one of them."He answered and continue running,leaving the room.

Once the king left, the guard suddenly smirked and pulled his helmet off from his head, revealing a pair of horns on his head and there was a tail wiggling around from his bottom.

The wife of the king's mouth agape when the guard revealing his identity as a demon.

"You are not human...who are you!??"The queen asked panicking. She was too weak to even move from her bed. 

The demon just smirked. He knows that the queen couldn't harm him in that state. He just walked toward the queen and snatched the baby from her.

"What are you doing?Give back my daughter!"

The demon only ignored the queen and started looking at the crying baby. There he saw a small black tattoo, which symbolize a demon on her stomach. It was the same mark as the First Demon King used to have it.

"So this human baby is his reincarnation? It is dangerous if she stayed here. After all, that's what King Hyunsoo just told us. She needs to stay away from the human royal family. Who's know she will live arrogantly like all royal humans."The smirk on the demon grew wider.

The queen quickly looks at the nurse who was frightening, seeing an actual demon in front of her. "What are you doing standing there? Attack that scum demon and take my daughter from it!."