Chapter 30

A/N: Happy New Year, my precious readers!🥳 I just want to say that thank you to all who are still reading my fic. I didn't expect that some/most of you still reading it cuz this fic was published back in 2019. So I didn't think that you guys still reading it. I am grateful to you all. Thank you once again. I know I haven't been publishing this fic for like 4-5 months ago, but that's because I was busy with school and I don't have time to update it. So yeah. Anyway, please enjoy it😊

___________________________________

Kim Yoohyeon POV

It had been a week since that incident, when I was kidnapped by Sakura and the monsters and I, almost died by her hand just because she want to revive her lover which I assume the name was Chaeyeon. It was scary to think about that having my own soul being transferred to Chaeyeon.

It was as if God was giving me a second chance for me to live.

I was staring at the window, holding a glass of champagne, wetting my lip with the drink, feeling a burning sensation down my throat.

I couldn't stop thinking about what Dawn told me about everything. All I know was that I am his reincarnation that was born to fulfill the goal of the demons.

I turned around and my eyes were traveling at Minji who was soundly sleeping on my bed. The duvet was covering her bare naked body and I just smile at her. I went toward her and caressed her cheek. Her sleeping face was so beautiful.

I couldn't forget what we 'did' last night. We somehow made love.

I gave a light peck on her cheek and I can hear her groan. It seems I woke her up. I chuckled, seeing her body only roll over in the opposite direction. Her eyes were still closed and her blonde bang was covering her face.  

I then sat on the bed beside her and watched her as she slowly woke up from her beauty sleep.

"Mmmgh..."She hummed,opening her eyes and smile the moment she saw me. I continue caressing her cheek and she suddenly pulled my waist so that my body was pressed against her. Her lip grew a smile and kiss my lip softly.

"Good morning."Minji said. Her raspy and morning voice sent butterflies in my stomach.

"Did you sleep well?"I asked, whispered near her lip. Her arm was still around my waist, squeezing me tight. "Of course I did. This is what I always wanted to do. Waking up to see your beautiful face."She said and that's make me smile.

We were hugging and I don't want to let go of her soon. I wish we could stay like this forever.

This is my dream to be with her forever. But I think this dream won't last forever.

I pulled away from her and stared at Minji sadly. She didn't notice that I was feeling sad.

She probably didn't know that I already found out everything about her and the power she used when she fought Sakura.

Minji doesn't have much time to live.

"Are you okay, baby?"She asked with concern in her voice. Even though she knew she going to die, she still ask me as if nothing happens to her.

"Yeah, I'm fine."I lied and I bit my lip, trying to force myself to smile even though my heart was broken into pieces.

I close my eyes, remembering what Dawn whispered to my ears which make my eyes widen back then.

Dawn suddenly went to my ear and I was about to walk back but he suddenly pulled my hand to not make any move from him.

"Your love, Minji will die soon."