Chapter 17

A/N:Hello,I know I supposed to study for my exam, but I decided to update now cuz I know some of you can't wait for the next chapter and I am so tired of studying 😫

_______________________

The cloud was turning into a grayish colour with some lightning struck over them when the Demon Queen and the Vampire Queen met for the first time after a hundred of years. 

Jiu noticed unconscious Yoohyeon in Sakura's right hand.But luckily she could feel Yoohyeon's breath,she is still alive,while Siyeon was just behind her,staring at her with surprised. 

"Jiu unnie,it is true that you are a Demon Queen?"Siyeon asked. 

It seem that Jiu couldn't keep her secret for long,so she hummed in replied,with her back facing at Siyeon. 

"It been a while Siyeon.I'm sorry if I can't meet all of you for over 10 years.Something happened and as a Queen I cannot leave the castle."She apologized. "But why did you agreed to become the Demon Queen?Don't you know that the demons were the one who killed our parents and you already heard our past stories and comforted us with a pat on our forehead so that we will stop crying back then,But why?"Siyeon asked. 

Siyeon was right,the demon took their parents away from them and it was her fault.It not that she want to be a Demon Queen,but it was for Siyeon's own good,not just her but also Sua,Dami,Handong,Gahyeon and Yoohyeon.She just wanted to protect them. 

Ignoring Siyeon,Jiu began to glared at Sakura,preparing herself to unleashed her magic as a dark aura began to formed around her body. Before she fight the vampire,she told Siyeon, "Sorry,we will talk later after I dealing with her."She then activate her magic.Both of her palms was cover by her magic orbs,releasing all her magic out from her so that she can formed the magic orbs on her palm. 

Using the magic orbs,she then threw the orbs fast as it going to crashed onto Sakura.Sakura used a smart idea,using Yoohyeon as her shield. 

The momemt Sakura pulled Yoohyeon over to the front,Jiu's magic suddenly vanished,even before it reach at the vampire. 

"What are you waiting for,Minji?Kill her before something happened.You know what will happened if we let the vampire alive.She is dangerous to live!"The dark mirror inside Jiu's pocket was clearly mad at her for not killing the vampire. 

Jiu glanced at Yoohyeon's face.How could she let Yoohyeon to die if Sakura was using Yoohyeon as her shield? 

"Yoohyeon will die if I didn't stop my magic." 

"Yoohyeon is just a merely human.Human deserved to die one day,you know that."

"And by any chance do you have any feeling on that human?"The dark mirror asked. 

"I..."Jiu didn't know what to say to the dark mirror.It is true that she has developed her feeling toward Yoohyeon.Ever since they kissed each other,her feeling grew more.She love Yoohyeon more than anyone else and she doesn't want anyone to stop her from being in love with her. 

"Just as I thought,this cute human is your weakness,isn't it?"Sakura asked with a smirked.She leaned toward Yoohyeon's neck as she licked and suck her neck. Jiu couldn't stand it seeing Yoohyeon being sucked by the cruelest vampire. 

Jiu clenched her fist. "Stop it."She spoke. 

"Why?Are you mad that I can do whatever I want to her body?You know I can eat her up without hesitate,but I decided not to as I want to have fun with her."Sakura said as she gave one lick to Yoohyeon's cheek before she look at Jiu who was trying to hold herself down.