Chapter 29

Kim Yoohyeon POV

"Her name is Jung Jinsoul. She is your half-sister."

I gasp. I couldn't believe what he just said.

Did I hear right? Jinsoul from Loona squad? She's my sister? But that's not what I was surprised about.

What I was surprised all about was that she is a daughter of the king of Insomnia kingdom. She is the actual princess!

"Shock, right? I remember staying inside of you, watching how Jinsoul made you angry every time you met her."

"Well, that because she was my rival. Loona squad actually Dreamcatcher's rival, so we couldn't get along well. But I didn't know she was my sister, that's why I always fight her."I said as I crossed my arm. I wonder how Sua unnie and the others will react when they found out that Jinsoul is my sister.  Minji unnie couldn't care less since she doesn't know Jinsoul much.

But...aish! How would I going to say to Jinsoul that I am her sister! I don't think she will believe me! She probably laughing at me, saying I am a weirdo.

-

3rd person POV

"AH CHOO!"Jinsoul suddenly sneezes out of nowhere. She looks around, turning her head left and right. "Did someone talking about me?"Jinsoul said panicking. She could swear that someone was talking about her right now.

"Are you alright, babe?"Kim Lip asked her worriedly. Jinsoul glanced at her worried girlfriend and started laughing.

"Haha...it nothing I just got a cold."She lied, scratching her head. "Oh I see."When Kim Lip believes her and turned her head to the front, Jinsoul sighed in relief.

'I wonder why I feel someone was talking or maybe thinking about me."

"Sua unnie, Siyeon unnie!"The girls then saw Dami, Gahyeon, and the others were approaching them fast.

"We got a problem, you all. Yoohyeon unnie... unnie...she..."Gahyeon began to choke on her tear. Sua understood Gahyeon's feeling right now. She bit her lip and went toward the maknae and pulled her for a hug, shoving the crying maknae's face to her chest. "I know, Gahyeon... I know..."

Jinsoul lowered her head as she felt something in her chest. Her heart...

She doesn't know why her heart was feeling this way, but she has a good feeling about it. About Yoohyeon...

"I think Yoohyeon is still alive."Jinsoul suddenly spoke. Sua and the other girls, and even Gahyeon started averting their gaze at the girl.

"What do you mean?"Siyeon asked.

Jinsoul pressed her hand on her chest. "I just got feeling about it..."She replied.

"Babe, your left eye..."Kim Lip pointed out.

"Wha-"Jinsoul look at her shocking girlfriend confusingly. She didn't know why all the girls suddenly stare at her with their shocking expressions. But she didn't realize that her left eye was glowing with blue colour.

She looks in front and she could see somewhere far from here. She can see Jiu was crying over Yoohyeon's lifeless body, a blue-haired man who she doesn't familiar with him and the other three girls must be Sakura, Hyewon and Chaeyeon. Sakura was hugging Chaeyeon by her waist.

When she saw Yoohyeon, she notices that there was a purple light inside of Yoohyeon's body. "Let's go, Yoohyeon might be still alive."She spoke.

"Why do you think she's alive?"Gahyeon asked. Jinsoul just looks at Gahyeon in awe. The tears were all over her cheek. "She's still alive. I just knew it."Jinsoul slowly smiles at the younger.